RDA Hadaly clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickbabies

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
New York
Hey all, just wanted to make sure that you're aware of the SXK clone that dropped on fasttech today!
Link
Already ordered mine as it looks 1:1 (I have a suspicion it's OEM but who knows. The Hadaly's are produced in china though ;))

Squonk pin looks included according to picture #3

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Hey all, just wanted to make sure that you're aware of the SXK clone that dropped on fasttech today!
Link
Already ordered mine as it looks 1:1 (I have a suspicion it's OEM but who knows. The Hadaly's are produced in china though ;))

Squonk pin looks included according to picture #3

Was just gettin ready to buy the authentic this friday... didn't want to wait for the clone.

$12 shipped? SOLD!

Reactions: Sickbabies

David247

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
Hi rifky I have one on order waiting to see the quality, I have a SXK narda which is a nicely machined RDA, I also have a o atty don't who made it but it's the best machineing I seen so far a clone.
Regards David
DSC_0325.jpg

Reactions: zoiDman

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I would be interested in two things:
1. Drip Tip 510 size or other than 510 standard.
2. Taste/flavor of Hadaly vs Magma/Origin or ? . This would be number one for me.
The only minus I see, is the well looks to be shallower than Magma/Origin. This is not a real show stopper though.
Maybe someone can comment when testing?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
SXK Hadaly (and O-atty) shipped today! I'll pop back in once I get them

I have a O-Atty. Nice RDA. Flavor along the lines of a NarDa. But with a Tad More Airflow if you want it.

One thing I would Mention to be Careful of though. And that is the Post Screws. They are Very Small (M2).

Couple this with the "Bar" clamping method, which puts Uneven Pressure on the thread diameter, and that most people are going to use an Allen Wrench to tighten them, could be a Recipe for Snapping of the a Screw.

Reactions: GeorgeS

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The only minus I see, is the well looks to be shallower than Magma/Origin.
The well on this atty, or at least the original, was by design as it was intended as a bottom fed atty first and a dripped second. On a BF device there is no need for a drip well because the intended use of a bottom feeder is fresh juice on demand, unlike a dripper.

In a dripper, the juice just sets in the well and cooks while being vaped and the juice breaks down from that and loses flavor and density. It also has more of a tendency of being more of a "leaker" than the bottom fed version because when you squonk it, the excess juice returns to the bottle for the next squonk of freshness...

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
The well on this atty, or at least the original, was by design as it was intended as a bottom fed atty first and a dripped second. On a BF device there is no need for a drip well because the intended use of a bottom feeder is fresh juice on demand, unlike a dripper.

In a dripper, the juice just sets in the well and cooks while being vaped and the juice breaks down from that and loses flavor and density. It also has more of a tendency of being more of a "leaker" than the bottom fed version because when you squonk it, the excess juice returns to the bottle for the next squonk of freshness...
design as it was intended as a bottom fed atty first -----------ok
On the rest you could be correct. Not sure on the "cooks" ? I vape 2ohms non sub at 7w with pretty darn good flavor.

But yeh, the Hadaly is not a Magma/Orig. type dripper. TU

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
design as it was intended as a bottom fed atty first -----------ok
On the rest you could be correct. Not sure on the "cooks" ? I vape 2ohms non sub at 7w with pretty darn good flavor.

But yeh, the Hadaly is not a Magma/Orig. type dripper. TU
If you vaped subΩ you would understand... 2Ω @ 7watts is in the tootle puffer range!!

Reactions: BrotherBob

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
WOW!!! $22 for a clone? More than double than everyone else.. Thats blatantly ask any and all customers to bend over as far as you can!!

I love this though. Worth a good laugh anyway... You'd think someone would have at least compared them at some point before they listed it.

SXK Hadaly

Made of 316 Stainless Steel, this should be a 1:1 clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread