Problem with Vaporesso cCell Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah Abbott

Nov 20, 2016
The new 0.6Ω cCells are just about perfect! Wicks beautifully and yet to get a dry hit... probably the best vape around today!
View attachment 576595

These are the ONLY coils that will work for me! The hexagon ones ALWAYS deliver a terrible taste. Have you found anywhere online that you can purchase these? If so, please tell me! I have looked everywhere and cannot find them. You will be my hero if you can tell me where I can buy these! Lol

DrTorben

Aug 27, 2016
These are the ONLY coils that will work for me! The hexagon ones ALWAYS deliver a terrible taste. Have you found anywhere online that you can purchase these? If so, please tell me! I have looked everywhere and cannot find them. You will be my hero if you can tell me where I can buy these! Lol
Are these 0.6 ceramic? I have real problems with the 0.9..

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Thank you so much! I'm going to look into those now. They will work for my target tank?
It's too bad that link won't ship to Florida. Or id stock up!

@Savannah Abbott the EUC coils will work in the Target Tank IF you get the SPECIAL SLEEVE that takes the EUC coils... any tanks that takes a cCell will handle the EUC Coils with the adapter.

I'm not really familiar with the US Online Vendors anymore because we pretty much get everything in South Africa now... I see VaporDNA have the EUC coils but none with the special sleeve to make them compatible with the Target Tank...

Here is a picture of the EUC Coil with the special adapter.
EUC1.jpg

And this is the pack you want because it has 10 x EUC Coils and 1 x Adapter.
EUC2.jpg

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Are these 0.6 ceramic? I have real problems with the 0.9..

Yes the 0.9Ω are problematic and range from awesome to useless depending on which batch you get. The 0.6Ω Stainless Steel cCells are a lot better and the ones with the black O-Ring are the best... but you are better off getting the new EUC COils with the adapter. They finally have sorted out thier ceramic consistency!

DrTorben

Aug 27, 2016
Yes the 0.9Ω are problematic and range from awesome to useless depending on which batch you get. The 0.6Ω Stainless Steel cCells are a lot better and the ones with the black O-Ring are the best... but you are better off getting the new EUC COils with the adapter. They finally have sorted out thier ceramic consistency!
Yea, I´ve ordered a pack of EUC coils with the sleeve, and i am just waiting for it to arrive..

Reactions: Robfisher

Savannah Abbott

Nov 20, 2016
@Savannah Abbott the EUC coils will work in the Target Tank IF you get the SPECIAL SLEEVE that takes the EUC coils... any tanks that takes a cCell will handle the EUC Coils with the adapter.

I'm not really familiar with the US Online Vendors anymore because we pretty much get everything in South Africa now... I see VaporDNA have the EUC coils but none with the special sleeve to make them compatible with the Target Tank...

Here is a picture of the EUC Coil with the special adapter.
View attachment 615501
And this is the pack you want because it has 10 x EUC Coils and 1 x Adapter.
View attachment 615503

Thank you so much! You're the best! I'm going to find that and order it now. Would you say the flavor is as good as the ccell coils I've been using?

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Thank you so much! You're the best! I'm going to find that and order it now. Would you say the flavor is as good as the ccell coils I've been using?

Yes I was impressed with the flavour with such a small little coil...

TonyVier

Dec 8, 2016
After seeing some of the good reviews of the Kanthal 0.9 ohm ccell coils, I bought a 5 pack of those.

Burnt taste, even after a long prime. Verrrryyy harsh. Searching the internets I found many reports about this, like here. It seems there has been (is,are) a batch of those 0.9 ohm Vaporesso ccell Kanthal coils with a manufacturing error. Even letting it sit, seems to dry up the coil after a while.

After unsuccessfully messing about to find a solution, I have 2 ccells of my 5 left.

So I tried a highly unscientific "method":

I let a *new* coil soak in vinegar for half a day. Rinsed it with hot water. Then, soaked it in hot water with a good load of dishwashing soap for an hour. Rinsed it thoroughly with hot water. Dried it for a day, in front of a fan.

Now, I just tried it on one, and maybe either of the above steps may be skipped, but I tried the coil, just gave a bit of juice in the center, and a minute in a full tank. A few vapes at twenty watt, a few at 25, and then to 32.5 watt. It tastes normal, even good now. No burnt taste.

It may work for you, or it may not.

bkorkmaz1

Dec 7, 2016
Hey there guys,

Just wondering which coil has a more flavourful and sweeter vape hit after your experiences:
The cCell 0.5 ohm, cCell 0.6 ohm, cCell Kanthal 0.9, Ceramic EUC 0.5 ohm, or Traditional(Cotton) EUC Clapton 0.4/0.5 ohm.

I basically named almost every Vaporesso brand coil lol. Anyways, I'm looking for the sweetest and most flavourful coil. Im not looking for huge clouds; however, I am looking for those sugar lips after each exhale.

Anyone have an experienced suggestion from this thread?

The ijust 2 coils that came with my melo 3 tank are seriously so tasteless. I mean there is still a little bit of flavour on the inhale but im looking for a more intense flavour. (They do produce good clouds though.)

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
The flavor from the .6 coil and the .5 euc coil are the same in my experience. The vape is a bit more moist with the .6 but the flavor in both are outstanding. I find no difference in the clouds they produce. I have had an issue with the euc coils working loose in the sleeve over time but that has only required tightening to correct.

Vapeyourlungsout

Dec 23, 2016
Hello guys i am new here.
Insaw some of you mention airlock issues.
Well i am just using my brand new vaporesso estoc mega 4ml.
Tried the ceramic and the traditional coils and i am having major airlock problems.
I unscrew the topcap and i can see air bubbles escaping for days.
Replaced all o-rings and even the glass.
It made no difference at all.
So i contacted vaporesso... explained them everything but now they are askingfor a short videoclip of the problem. .......n.

So am i the only one here with airlock problems????? I have to mention that i close my airflow each time during filling and so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread