How to rebuild iJust S and get good vapor and flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
What kind of vape do you like... a flavor build can be hot or cool or DL or MTL draw. You say you want .3 ohm OK. How many watts you going to run.

For .3ohm I'd do some 2x28 SS twisted on 2.5 to 3mm core and run it at 20 watts or less. Many More would do a build that run a 3 times that power with more metal involved.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
What is an Ijust S... is this a regulated or non regulated mid.. not all of us want to do searches to find out what kind of mod everything is based on the name.

Even if this is a
unregulated. My question re heat and draw still stand. As wire type and size will affect both. Even if the power is battery volt x ohms based.

VapeonLivelong

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2015
What is an Ijust S... is this a regulated or non regulated mid.. not all of us want to do searches to find out what kind of mod everything is based on the name.

Even if this is a
unregulated. My question re heat and draw still stand. As wire type and size will affect both. Even if the power is battery volt x ohms based.

It's by eleaf
I'm not sure if it's regulated or non regulated. Since I am new to the stuff.

VapeonLivelong

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2015

Even if this is a

I'm not quite sure of that,

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
On my unregulated mods I build in the .5 to 1 ohm ranges for best flavor using kanthal or nichrome wire on gauges of 28 to 32 mostly twisted single coils....

The only atty I have like yours. A melo 3 I only use regulated it had a .34 ohm 28SS build in it now. Have yet to hit on an unregulated build for it yet. Fwiw the coilhead I use for RBA was originally a .2ohm nickel coil. I rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread