cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
OFFER TAKEN BY JCinFLA

maybe a picture would help?

the 2 things at the top are just empty cartridges (in the old days we put "fluff" in them lol.) boge (disposable) attys. :)

P1010956.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: OP Request

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
yes they are the regular slim size, not mega. they are 510 threaded. they meter at 2.8x & up, so I guess that would be "high resistance" (all black) ..... still available!

Yes! They ARE the 510 slim short attys. I'd love to have them! They're what fits my original joyetech 510 starter kit batteries. I use them when out and about or I want to stealth vape.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@salemgold - I can PIF some of the eGo Mega cylinder shaped (Type B) ones to you that I have in quantity...for testing your flavors if you'd like them. I'll send a couple of the mega drip tips, too, that fit them.

Will also offer 4 to another member who may want some of them, too! Will send 2 drip tips for them, as well.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: Clean up

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
  • Deleted by Thayamax
  • Reason: Clean up

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Yes! They ARE the 510 slim short attys. I'd love to have them! They're what fits my original JoyeTech 510 starter kit batteries. I use them when out and about or I want to stealth vape.

ok, looks like jcinfla wants them and they are hers! please PM me your address, I think I can get them in the mail tomorrow. and I'm so sorry to be late responding, the forum isn't good about sending me notices of new posts anymore :( also. mods, I don't know how to edit my original post :( sorry!

OFFER TAKEN BY JCinFLA

Last edited by a moderator:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Merry Christmas Piffers. I have 1 take and it's about time for me to pay back.

I have up for grabs 3 iCares (1brand new 2 used) and something like 15 new coils.

On the 2 used ones the tanks have turned halfway around to where you can see the end of the fill line. But they stopped there and work fine with no leaks. I have a bad tendency to over tighten things, guess that's what happened.

All goes to 1 recipient. Just can't do multiple shipping fees.

Taken by Monkchip

Last edited:

Monkchip

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Bokeelia, FL
I'd love this - My last pif was

Merry Christmas Piffers. I have 1 take and it's about time for me to pay back.

I have up for grabs 3 iCares (1brand new 2 used) and something like 15 new coils.

On the 2 used ones the tanks have turned halfway around to where you can see the end of the fill line. But they stopped there and work fine with no leaks. I have a bad tendency to over tighten things, guess that's what happened.

All goes to 1 recipient. Just can't do multiple shipping fees.

synical

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
la, CA
It's been a while since I last posted in this forum and I don't know if the rules have changed.

I have 2 ziploc bags filled with various bottle (glass and plastic) sizes. Almost all are empty but some have juice in them. They vary from samplers to 30ml bottle.
I know some 510 attys are in there and some are in their wrappings.
I also have various diy juice flavors (sealed) and 20mg liquid.

Now here's the thing, the bottles are not cleaned and they are most likely more than 4yrs old. All of them have been kept in a closed drawer.

If anyone knows they shouldn't be good anymore please let me know (DM me) and I'll throw them out.

All of this will be shipped to one person.

EDIT:

Will be given to Steelrain

Last edited:

STEELRAIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's been a while since I last posted in this forum and I don't know if the rules have changed.

I have 2 ziploc bags filled with various bottle (glass and plastic) sizes. Almost all are empty but some have juice in them. They vary from samplers to 30ml bottle.
I know some 510 attys are in there and some are in their wrappings.
I also have various diy juice flavors (sealed) and 20mg liquid.

Now here's the thing, the bottles are not cleaned and they are most likely more than 4yrs old. All of them have been kept in a closed drawer.

If anyone knows they shouldn't be good anymore please let me know (DM me) and I'll throw them out.

All of this will be shipped to one person.

I'll take it. even the old bottles. (need some empties)

Never Claimed a PIF

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
If there's anyone in the San Francisco North Bay Area that wants a bunch of DIY juice I've made but don't love, let me know. I can't ship them because it would be cost prohibitive but if you're in the north bay and want 80% of this stash, it's yours
9631c83e3e6a332a44f4c5ff0f9ecc72.jpg

All are strawberry based and orange creamsicle. A couple of mint based flavors

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm offering a Kayfun 3.1 clone and two 15ml bottles (unopened) of Mount Baker Vapor banana nut bread, 6mg nic. I will also add a Kraken by Hcigar if you want that also - your choice you can have both if you like.

Will be given to @VapeLuvr - done.

Last edited:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm offering a Kayfun 3.1 clone and two 15ml bottles (unopened) of Mount Baker Vapor banana nut bread, 6mg nic. I will also add a Kraken by Hcigar if you want that also - your choice you can have both if you like.

I'm interested . I've never claimed a PIF!
ETA: re-read the rules. I offered a PIF on 2/1/17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
  • Deleted by Vchick

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
  • Deleted by Vchick

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I have an 'eLeaf iStick 50 Watt' mod to PIF. It's black, works perfectly fine and has some minor wear on the top from screwing down atomizers. It has a built-in 4400 mAh battery, and supports a minimum resistance of 0.2 Ohms. I hope it's just what someone may need at the moment.

I didn't receive a reply. Is there anyone that is in need of this mod ASAP because they do not have a working one at the moment?

50W_01.JPG

50W_02.JPG

50W_03.JPG

Last edited:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    • Deleted by loxmythe

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    • Deleted by Vchick

Frostino

ECF Veteran
    Dec 20, 2015
    I have an 'eLeaf iStick 50 Watt' mod to PIF. It's black, works perfectly fine and has some minor wear on the top from screwing down atomizers. It has a built-in 4400 mAh battery, and supports a minimum resistance of 0.2 Ohms. I hope it's just what someone may need at the moment.

I didn't receive a reply. Is there anyone that is in need of this mod ASAP because they do not have a working one at the moment?

View attachment 665567

View attachment 665569

View attachment 665571

Last TC was May 31 of 2016

I could use the iStick if it isn't already spoken for. My only decent mod finally died on me and I'm back to using my old ego batts and basic gear. I had the Joyetech eVic VT. The original big metal bodied one. It finally stopped working and I don't currently have the money to replace it. I know it's older, but I have intentionally tried to use it as long as possible to keep my vaping expenses down. I owe a lot of hospital bills due to my bout with and all my check ups cost a bit so I can't just spend frivolously. I will eventually buy a new and better mod... hopefully something in the 200W range so I can maybe try my hand at cloud chasing lol... but for now I don't have the money to do that : )

Last edited:

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I have the following tanks available to PIF. I would prefer that they go to people that are in immediate need of them and not just for someone to put on their shelf to add to their collection.

1. Crown 2
    I have 3 0.25 Ohm coils to go with it.

Crown_2_01.JPG

Crown_2_02.JPG

2. Goliath v1
    It didn't come with a drip tip, so I added a bargain 510 drip tip from FastTech. It has a tight draw.

Goliath_01.JPG

Goliath_02.JPG

3. TFV4 Mini
    I do not have any coil heads to go with it, but I do have the RBA section it came with. It even has the original clapton coil installed on the RBA that it came built with.

TFV4_Mini_01.JPG

TFV4_Mini_02.JPG

diabolique

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    • Deleted by Vchick
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread