Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
I'm still here. I often wonder what happened to everyone who used to be in here a lot.
Same here. I have been extremely busy with work and have had very little time to be on the forum. I miss and love you all! :wub:

@loxmythe - Thanks for unlockin' the thread! I was tryin' to respond, since your Happy Thanksgiving post. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Many blessings. :nun:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yep . . . Maybe a day late, however no less meaningful, especially for all "My" PIF & Once Struggling Dual User Friends . . .

Happy-Thanksgiving-greetings-2016-2.jpg

Thanksgiving-Quotes-2016.jpg

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone. Not many everyones left here it seems. I wanted to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, my bestest friends here.

My back is not better even with a few months of therapy so I am going in to be evaluated for a second back surgery next month. Not happy about that.

So, I went out and bought a little red mobility scooter. Not quite the little red corvette that I always dreamed of but I was a terror at a local Christmas craft fair last weekend. Just imagine. Me doing 4mph (top speed) among all the other little old ladies perusing the crafts. I will have you know that I did not total it out yet.

So far so good for my breast cancer. Having my first post surgical mamo in January and will know more then but my surgeon thinks we got it all.

Hope this finds you all well and happy. Sharon

P.S. What are those strange, tubular shaped smoke thingys? Oh, they call them cigarettes. lol

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Boy, it's nice to see some of the old crowd. :wub:

@ShariR I'm sorry to hear your back surgery didn't go as well as hoped, but very happy to hear the good news about the breast cancer. You're a tough old bird and I'm sure all will be well soon. Keep us posted.

@Uncle @rangerrobin Nice to see you guys. Thanks for stopping in and don't be a stranger.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Boy, it's nice to see some of the old crowd. :wub:

@ShariR I'm sorry to hear your back surgery didn't go as well as hoped, but very happy to hear the good news about the breast cancer. You're a tough old bird and I'm sure all will be well soon. Keep us posted.

@Uncle @rangerrobin Nice to see you guys. Thanks for stopping in and don't be a stranger.

Yup. Old bird it is. No need for Pres. Obama to pardon me, nobody would find me tasty. Did you see the hotel room the 2 pardoned turkeys stayed at in DC Wed night? I could not afford the room. They had wood shavings a few inches deep in the whole entry hallway of the room. Must have cost us a small fortune as taxpayers. Good for Tater and Tot (the turkeys).

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same here. I have been extremely busy with work and have had very little time to be on the forum. I miss and love you all! :wub:

@loxmythe - Thanks for unlockin' the thread! I was tryin' to respond, since your Happy Thanksgiving post. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Many blessings. :nun:
hello Uncle, lol i asked the other day to Lox havent been here in awhile all the threads were closed glad he reopened it :toast:

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Hey, @JJ1977 , nice to see you. How's everything going? Are you still vaping and doing DIY?

Would you believe I finally got off my .... and started doing DIY? I'm enjoying making my own juice. So far I'm just using recipes online, but they're turning out pretty good. I should have listened to you a long time ago.

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey, @JJ1977 , nice to see you. How's everything going? Are you still vaping and doing DIY?

Would you believe I finally got off my .... and started doing DIY? I'm enjoying making my own juice. So far I'm just using recipes online, but they're turning out pretty good. I should have listened to you a long time ago.
yes ma'am i still diy and still vaping at 2mg nic now. Im glad you did much cheaper and you know what goes into your mixes :thumbs:

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Wow, Just noticed the date of the post prior to mine. Sad! This was such an active group. If anyone passes by I can't remove my signature, It just wont delete. I managed to change my avi but now that I did I wont be recognized and I cant find the path to put the old one back. Any help would be truly appreciated. So glad to see that some are still here. Funny I leave for a long time and expect nothing to change. (Maybe that should be the new definition of insanity). Merry Christmas gang. Lori

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Just saw this on my feed and thought I'd wish you all a merry xmas.

My phone is my computer now so thats really cut down on my time spent online. Sorta good thing really. I'm happy to report no dramatic changes which at this age is good.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Just saw this on my feed and thought I'd wish you all a merry xmas.

My phone is my computer now so thats really cut down on my time spent online. Sorta good thing really. I'm happy to report no dramatic changes which at this age is good.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Glad to see you Aik. Good you are well.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Before the Weekend starts and everyone gets too busy . . .

To All "My" ECF Friends here - I want "You" ALL to know No Matter What "You" Personally Celebrate this Month of Holidays - Be It . . .

The Best of Winter Solstice - the Longest Night of the Year . . .

2mm9280.jpg

A Great & Bright Chanukkah . . .

2qxcjg7.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas . . .

2mdi5o3.gif

A Celebration of Kwanzaa . . .

ou1sm1.jpg

The Meaning of Kwanzaa

I would "Like' To Pass-on To "You" and Yours"
The Best This Holiday Season Has To Offer . . .

Comfort - Light - Happiness - Good Fortune

AND - May Everyone "You" Know
Have A Joyous and Prosperous

animation-2017.gif

29fqjkj.gif

29ljmo5.gif

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
Before the Weekend starts and everyone gets too busy . . .

To All "My" ECF Friends here - I want "You" ALL to know No Matter What "You" Personally Celebrate this Month of Holidays - Be It . . .

The Best of Winter Solstice - the Longest Night of the Year . . .

2mm9280.jpg

A Great & Bright Chanukkah . . .

2qxcjg7.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas . . .

2mdi5o3.gif

A Celebration of Kwanzaa . . .

ou1sm1.jpg

The Meaning of Kwanzaa

I would "Like' To Pass-on To "You" and Yours"
The Best This Holiday Season Has To Offer . . .

Comfort - Light - Happiness - Good Fortune

AND - May Everyone "You" Know
Have A Joyous and Prosperous

animation-2017.gif

29fqjkj.gif

29ljmo5.gif

Reactions: rangerrobin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread