• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

nocigsnomore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Land of Oz
Yeah i got the lot with mine, bf pin etc

Sorry, should have checked my spare parts inventory. When you mentioned the bf pin (which I'm using) I took a look, and there they were. Got o-rings, two screws and one spare to fasten the wire. Now I don't need to worry about that anymore. Thank you! :)

Reactions: Ragnar94

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Aint really liking the RDA life though.... i think tanks are where its at

Same thoughts I had in the beginning. Especially when I had problems with the coils and the hot legs. Once I got it dial-ed in. It's freaking awesome.

Give it a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
Ditto that. You won't get juice leaking out the air slots like you would a bottom airflow atty like the Kennedy or the Freakshow but you will get the gurgles if you over drip (reminds me of a flooded out RTA). Couple updates: I replaced the stock drip with a friction fit BillowPro deltin DT (http://m.ebay.com/itm/BillowPro-by-...-Tip-w-3XL-wide-bore-/261644516933?nav=SEARCH). The stock DT was too short for my liking, vape was too hot at times. I almost forgot how awesome friction fit drip tips are, really does maximize the airflow and flavor. I also removed the bottom o-ring, like the stock drip tip the fit was way too tight IMO, I really had to tug, push, and turn to get it on and sit flush, the o ring actually got chewed up and torn apart from removing it and putting it back on constantly. Works perfectly with just the top o-ring, top cap comes off and on easier, AF adjustment is smoother, but still not wobbly or loose, just right actually.
My next purchase: the clear acrylic top cap so I can see how wet or dry my wick is getting!
View attachment 608855
That looks like a DT I would like to try. Is that the "short tapered"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread