Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I ordered another box, along with a couple other things today. As long as these things last, 2-3 boxes should go a long, long ways. I rewick, and re coil mine about once a month. I don't mess with dry burning as I don't want to damage an insulator.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I ordered another box, along with a couple other things today. As long as these things last, 2-3 boxes should go a long, long ways. I rewick, and re coil mine about once a month. I don't mess with dry burning as I don't want to damage an insulator.
I just dry burned and rewicked yesterday. Something like 5 weeks on the coil. With the pack I recently ordered and 4 sent to me by another member I've got something like 17 of 'em. So I'll continue to dry burn these first 2 just to see how long the insulators hold up to it then go from there. I do have a few salvaged Cubis coil insulators that I believe will work (in a pinch) also.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I ordered another box, along with a couple other things today. As long as these things last, 2-3 boxes should go a long, long ways.
I rewick, and re coil mine about once a month. I don't mess with dry burning as I don't want to damage an insulator.

I've done A LOT of dry-burning over 3yrs, never harmed an insulator yet... ;)

now I've sliced thru a few by pulling the kanthal to tight :-x

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Whoohoo! Look what I just won on FB!
2017-01-02_22.32.41.jpg

Now, which color do I choose? I've got a white Mega? Do any of the EGo or Tron series come in bronze/copper?

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Congratulations! I have had my eye on the white/bronze one for the last several days. The only place that I have found it so far is heavengifts.com. With there Christmas code sale and shipping my cost is $41.00. Someone please tell me that it will be available at US vendors real soon for cheaper than $41.00. I only have one PICO and I really want the white/bronze one.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
sweet ! nice job winning :toast:

only one I can think of is the GOLD Tron

View attachment 625781
:closedeyes:
Sigh, those Trons just don't do it for me. Maybe if the color matched better.... Maybe I can find a copper colored drip tip for my white mega. Decisions Decisions. The vape life can be soooooo tough!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Congrats on the nice win! I think it's easier to find black mods, but it's really about what appeals to you. There's lots of nice drip tips around. Drip Tip Designz just lowered their prices. I have a few from them. I have a few from a lot of the drip tip makers. Another rabbit hole, esp. for MTL.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Congrats on the nice win! I think it's easier to find black mods, but it's really about what appeals to you. There's lots of nice drip tips around. Drip Tip Designz just lowered their prices. I have a few from them. I have a few from a lot of the drip tip makers. Another rabbit hole, esp. for MTL.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
While I prefer black experience tells me that after the first tiny chip or scratch it looks trashed. And sleeves make no sense to me. Why make it look ugly as sin just so you know will see a beautiful sight any time ya wanna peek under its skirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread