Moving Up to a Box Mod - Battery Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilamortem

Dec 11, 2016
My friend Panda (yes, that is his real name. We make fun of him constantly) bought me the Kanger Nebox Starter Kit for Christmas, looks sleek as hell, and I've just about finished setting it up.

He walked me through everything, building the rba, Ohm's Law, etc, but there's one thing I can't quite figure out. Do I need to wrap the 18650? It came with wrap, but some sites online make it look like you need to wrap it, some sites say you don't, and I'm very confused.

Thanks,
nihilamortem

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
My friend Panda (yes, that is his real name. We make fun of him constantly) bought me the Kanger Nebox Starter Kit for Christmas, looks sleek as hell, and I've just about finished setting it up.

He walked me through everything, building the rba, Ohm's Law, etc, but there's one thing I can't quite figure out. Do I need to wrap the 18650? It came with wrap, but some sites online make it look like you need to wrap it, some sites say you don't, and I'm very confused.

Thanks,
nihilamortem
No need wrap the battery unless the wrap that came on the battery is damaged

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
the "wrap" the kangers come with are 4 single strips, not full battery wraps... you can use them to repair damage or hide the colours of the batteries through the vent holes... or make the batteries distinctive for age. i put the single wraps on married(paired new batteries) in the same locations on each set, so i can tell which pair belongs together.

Reactions: Stosh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread