Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Ok, thanks Burnie! I guess I could try getting some flavor concentrate for use in the iCare. Do you recommend an online store for DIY stuff? I bought some from MBV once, but they no longer sell it.
I get most of mine from wizard labs, but I see a lot talking about Your One Stop Shop for Flavorings, Best Prices and Best Customer Service , but I have not used them yet. Also check out the DIY forum here on ECF for more info if you have never made your own juice.

leleegrrl

Mar 24, 2013
Southeast USA
Reactions: Burnie

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    The mini has been replaced.

With a different mini!

I now have a Kangertech Togo Mini 2.0. Not quite as tiny as the iCare Mini, but it's basically a smaller version of my beloved Cupti...in orange with a lovely grippy surface. So far, I'm loving it.
    If it is auto selecting between tc and power, that's a nice move forward for mods.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    OK, I should have said smaller and simpler. No temp control, at least that I know of. I actually hated the extra options on the Cupti, as much as I liked the rest of the device.
    I thought I saw tc coils available for it. That, coupled with the one button control, led me to assume it's auto. I'm probably wrong though.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

twibbly

Nov 19, 2016
    Texas
    I must have wrong info. I went from the device page to a link for the coils that I thought went with the device. Kanger TOGO Mini All in One Portable Starter Kit
    Kanger CLOCC Replacement Coil Atomizer Head
    Sorry for any confusion.

No worries. And apparently Kanger has updated it since then, 'cause mine's the 2.0. Not sure what they changed, it looks the same and they have the orange one on there. Hmmmm...it says glass, and mine says Pyrex. Think that would be it?

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    I've never quite figured out how to tell the difference between mtl and dl. I'm one of those who don't actually inhale much - goes in the mouth and out the nose, normally.
    Mtl. Direct lung is straight to the lungs.

I looked at the Togo and liked it but I am not collecting anymore "new coils". I've drawn a line in the sand. Is the only coil it takes are the Kanger CL....s?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

twibbly

Nov 19, 2016
    Texas
    Mtl. Direct lung is straight to the lungs.

I looked at the Togo and liked it but I am not collecting anymore "new coils". I've drawn a line in the sand. Is the only coil it takes are the Kanger CL....s?

That's the only one listed in the book. No idea if it will take any of the others.

TennDave

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 19, 2010
    Knoxville, TN
    I dropped my iCare in a sink full of water today. I pulled the chimney immediately as it started firing and blinking red. I shook all the water out of it. I don't know if it'll even charge up at this point. What does anyone here recommend I do? Is it toast? I have another one I can use and several other mods so I'm not too worried about things but this one was in excellent shape where is my black one is tripping all over from scraping the black coating off of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread