What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Was getting a little bored with my RF SC Baklava so did a tank mix 50/50 with the RF SC Pumpkin Pie and it turned out so good I mixed the 200+ ML batches of each together. I guess I will be vaping on this for a while so I hope I don't get bored with it later and have to mix in some other frankentesters or random batches. I think that RF SC Baklava will become an accent flavor going forward instead of a standalone recipe.

redstripe787

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 4, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
dripping some more DIY Kreed's Custard at the moment until I decide I want a change.

Nillionare by Independent vapor Company

they opened their flag ship store right up the road from me so I went in to take a look at their gear, of which they barely had any, mostly just juice lined up as far as the eye could see. couldn't bring myself to buy any now that I DIY.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
dripping some more DIY Kreed's Custard at the moment until I decide I want a change.

they opened their flag ship store right up the road from me so I went in to take a look at their gear, of which they barely had any, mostly just juice lined up as far as the eye could see. couldn't bring myself to buy any now that I DIY.

They're one of my favorite juice manufactures, mostly because all of the flavors that I've tried don't destroy my coils. I can get around 80 ml out of a coil with their juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread