Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
oh yeah the name of it is wedding crasher .LOL

From which company? My search comes up with Sicboy, so I want to be sure that's the correct one. I dig me some carrot cake, but does it have the raisin taste in it, too? A 'must' for me in carrot cake.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I was on the AHL website and noticed they increased their prices. A 60ml bottle that was $23.40 is now $27.30. The 30ml bottle that was $12.00 is now $14.00. I must have missed getting an email that they were raising their prices :(. Oh well.

I can remember a time long ago, about two years ago, Ahlusion was the only vendor I ordered from. I vaped everything in the tobacco line to oblivion, especially Caramel WildWood.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
In reading the AHL Blog & News — As of January 2017, they bumped the price up slightly to help cover shipping costs and to help prepare for upcoming regulatory costs which are currently not factored in. My last order was for one 60ml bottle and the shipping cost was $6.80 for a total of $30.20. Their shipping cost is the highest of all the vendors I order from. Even with 10% off for a 60ml bottle it is the highest price for juice based on the other vendors I purchase from.

Now you have to submit a photo ID (driver’s license) for age verification. They have a picture on their website showing someone’s DL. They have two pictures — one of the DL before some information was blacked out and an after. Even if they did not have the unmarked DL picture you know it is a female because only her eyes are blacked out plus the Sex is not. It shows her name and address. It shows her height but yet the Eyes (presume color) is blacked out. I hope this is not a real DL. Maybe someone from MI would know if this is a real MI DL. I do not want any vendor putting a picture of my DL on their website as an example of what they require. They should have implemented an online age verification such as Verated Technologies that works seamlessly.

While I may have paid the piper and bought a couple of flavors, I now have to hesitate and really question their age verification business practice. I need to contact them as it really goes against my grain that they posted a picture of someone’s DL.

Age Verification

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
In reading the AHL Blog & News — As of January 2017, they bumped the price up slightly to help cover shipping costs and to help prepare for upcoming regulatory costs which are currently not factored in. My last order was for one 60ml bottle and the shipping cost was $6.80 for a total of $30.20. Their shipping cost is the highest of all the vendors I order from. Even with 10% off for a 60ml bottle it is the highest price for juice based on the other vendors I purchase from.

Now you have to submit a photo ID (driver’s license) for age verification. They have a picture on their website showing someone’s DL. They have two pictures — one of the DL before some information was blacked out and an after. Even if they did not have the unmarked DL picture you know it is a female because only her eyes are blacked out plus the Sex is not. It shows her name and address. It shows her height but yet the Eyes (presume color) is blacked out. I hope this is not a real DL. Maybe someone from MI would know if this is a real MI DL. I do not want any vendor putting a picture of my DL on their website as an example of what they require. They should have implemented an online age verification such as Verated Technologies that works seamlessly.

While I may have paid the piper and bought a couple of flavors, I now have to hesitate and really question their age verification business practice. I need to contact them as it really goes against my grain that they posted a picture of someone’s DL.

Age Verification
:shock::shock::shock:
I am in Michigan and that IS what our licenses look like.
I wonder if at least the name is fake -- since it is a drivers license and they show her name as "Anna Carr Driver". I hope it isn't real. :unsure:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I know we have some Northern California folks in this thread. DJ comes to mind. Are you snowed in?

Not in the Mountains this year but Rain in the Bay Area.

A welcome relief for the precipitation since this very long standing Drought is driving me around the bend.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Str8vision

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
It was pretty much all I ordered too because everything else tasted bad to me. I vaped all their fruits and a few of the desserts. I still think they excel at fruits but not at high watts

I've always got at least two or three tanks of AHL going at once! I love other juices, but Ahlusion is the best. When ordering new juices, the odds that I'll like what I order go wayyyy up if it's a new Ahlusion juice!

Thanks for the recommendation of Nirvana's Virtue! It is fantastic! I don't ever want to run out of this one!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Vapor Technologies is closing out their 30ml bottles in case anyone is interested. Good time to try before purchasing larger bottles. The only flavor I have tried is Valhalla which is a creamy coconut. I took a chance and bought a 120ml bottle a few weeks ago when they had 30% off and for my taste I like it.

vapor technologies austin

January Special
30ml Bottle Blowout!

While Supplies last 30ml bottles are priced at $12.00! No discount code needed. Once they sell out this size will no longer be available on our online store.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I've always got at least two or three tanks of AHL going at once! I love other juices, but Ahlusion is the best. When ordering new juices, the odds that I'll like what I order go wayyyy up if it's a new Ahlusion juice!

Thanks for the recommendation of Nirvana's Virtue! It is fantastic! I don't ever want to run out of this one!
:thumb::party::vapor::toast:

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Here is a survey from CASAA in case you want to do it. It deals primarily with how long you have been vaping, hardware you use and juice. Should take you less than 10 minutes to complete — mostly just checking off boxes.

The new year is here, but responses to ECigIntelligence's consumer survey are still needed.

Your participation in this survey will help inform regulators, advocates, and commentators as we all work to build policies that benefit consumers.

If you haven't already, please take a moment (5 - 10 minutes) to complete the survey.

Click here to take the survey.

Thank you!

Alex Clark

CASAA Legislative Coordinator

CASAA%20Logo_100px.jpg

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
They are clearing out Provari P3's for $79.99 at Provape.com

8 Gun Metal's left

I bought one at $99.99 earlier this week and for payback I bought a second one for $79.99.

Amazing prices for a P3.

Thanks DJ....ordered!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
They are clearing out Provari P3's for $79.99 at Provape.com

8 Gun Metal's left

I bought one at $99.99 earlier this week and for payback I bought a second one for $79.99.

Amazing prices for a P3.

Thanks DJ....ordered!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

You both made an awesome purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread