newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
They are clearing out Provari P3's for $79.99 at Provape.com

8 Gun Metal's left

I bought one at $99.99 earlier this week and for payback I bought a second one for $79.99.

Amazing prices for a P3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The gun metal P3 is terrific.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Just working my way through a few (first time for me) flavors from Nirvana.
I think the Meditation (the melons one) is wonderful.
better stock up now. They are going out of business :(
they do say you can email later but my thoughts are once the product is gone they probably will not make anymore

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
My favs from the Nirvana line are Vaentine, Virtue followed by Buddha’s Breath. I ordered a couple of new ones Vedic Vanilla and Valhalla. The 40% off code CLOSING still worked however I did have to go up a notch with a higher nic level on one of them. High nic vapers shouldn’t have an issue finding what they like. Some bottle sizes were not available. If you thought you missed out on the 40% off sale, there is a good chance you should be able to get what you want or at least close to what you want if you are flexible.

After a long steep the rose water flavor in Valentine did subside (which is how I like it) and has become one of my favorites. I find it to be a very relaxing flavor to vape. For a bolder rose water taste (too bold for my taste) AiV has Eleventh Rose in their Odditiy Room which is raspberry, rose and lychee. Rose water is not a flavor for everyone.

My neighborhood B&M opened around the same time I started to vape 3-1/2 years ago. The Nirvana line was one of the first brands that they had. At the time they had a flavor called Bodhi Berry Peach which was popular. Not being a peach fan, I did not buy it. I noticed that Nirvana has changed some of the original flavor names so suspect Bodhi Berry Peach now has a new name. The last time I was at the B&M I mentioned that Nirvana was closing their website. He was really shocked.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
better stock up now. They are going out of business :(
they do say you can email later but my thoughts are once the product is gone they probably will not make anymore
My neighborhood B&M opened around the same time I started to vape 3-1/2 years ago. The Nirvana line was one of the first brands that they had. At the time they had a flavor called Bodhi Berry Peach which was popular. Not being a peach fan, I did not buy it. I noticed that Nirvana has changed some of the original flavor names so suspect Bodhi Berry Peach now has a new name. The last time I was at the B&M I mentioned that Nirvana was closing their website. He was really shocked.
I think they said they are closing their on-line retail outlet. They will still be doing wholesale. So B&Ms will still be able to carry it and they'll still be making it hence the e-mail availability.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I couldn't resist another order from Nirvana, even though they say they'll still be around, the 40% was too tempting. (And as mentioned above, the 40% does still work.)
I'll try the rosewater, since I often used the flavoring in baking, before I got too lazy to bake. The Berry Peach one too. And a large bottle of Meditation, cause I miss melons and this one is pure and delicious.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I can remember a time long ago, about two years ago, Ahlusion was the only vendor I ordered from. I vaped everything in the tobacco line to oblivion, especially Caramel WildWood.

I still have your bottles of Caramel Wildwood, smooth criminal, smokin cherries and one or two others and I Vape them all from time to time.

Would you believe they still taste fresh and there is no signs of aging? Ahlusion liquids seem to age better than other vendors juices.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I've always got at least two or three tanks of AHL going at once! I love other juices, but Ahlusion is the best. When ordering new juices, the odds that I'll like what I order go wayyyy up if it's a new Ahlusion juice!

Thanks for the recommendation of Nirvana's Virtue! It is fantastic! I don't ever want to run out of this one!

Ahlusion is an institution in the vaping industry. I s always enjoyed their Aromatic line and many others. The problem with Ahlusion is that they are perhaps the only long term established big vendor that does not deliver internationally.

Most vendors start out delivering to the USA only and then expand their shipping to international orders. Ahlusion has been around for 5 years or more and at my last check still don't deliver internationally.

Any Ahlusion juice I've had all came from friends in the USA.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I still have your bottles of Caramel Wildwood, smooth criminal, smokin cherries and one or two others and I Vape them all from time to time.

Would you believe they still taste fresh and there is no signs of aging? Ahlusion liquids seem to age better than other vendors juices.

I agree, but for some reason or another Caramel Wild Wood does not work for me anymore. It's probably due to my setup more than anything... one of the pitfalls of subohming I s'pose.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
For those who liked Apple Butter Biscuit, this might worth a try, esp with the discount code. I ordered some, and will provide an update when I get it!

60 milliliters of deliciousness!
Peach Pie is the first flavor of Sunday Supper's kindred-in-spirit line, Southern Sweets. Crafted by our Nashville-based friends at Oakwood Vapor, Southern Sweets won our hearts at first vape.

Peach Pie is a wonderfully natural-tasting baked peach pie with vanilla ice cream e-liquid that is sure to delight you, whether you're more into dessert flavors or cleaner fruits, thanks to the carefully blended vanilla cream and bakery notes. The peach flavor really shines through the mix, so much so that you can nearly taste the peach skin!

To celebrate the newest addition to our lineup, we wanted to offer a special price to you. MSRP of these 60mL bottles is $25, but now through the end of January, use coupon code "SWEETIES" to receive $7 off Peach Pie (that's $18 for a 60mL!)

Click the image below to be taken directly to the product page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread