Kanger toptank not working Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesmatt06

Jan 8, 2017
I have had a problem with kanger toptanks where they just stop working no matter what I do. They do not read on any mods and I have 4 mods I have tried them on. I have tried multiple coils including the different styles(occ-ssocc-rba). I have checked the pins and they are making contact. Mine was a toptank mini and my wife's did the same thing and it's a toptank nano. It's crazy that both are doing the same thing. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I have had a problem with kanger toptanks where they just stop working no matter what I do. They do not read on any mods and I have 4 mods I have tried them on. I have tried multiple coils including the different styles(occ-ssocc-rba). I have checked the pins and they are making contact. Mine was a toptank mini and my wife's did the same thing and it's a toptank nano. It's crazy that both are doing the same thing. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know

I can't help, but just wanted you to know that the same thing happened with a Protank 4. I had two of them new, and after a few weeks, one of them just stopped making a connection out of nowhere. No matter what I did (must have tried 8 mods and various coils) it just didn't work anymore. The other one was fine though. I think something is messed up with their 510's or pins somehow. Not sure what's up though. Just fyi.

Jonesmatt06

Jan 8, 2017
I can't help, but just wanted you to know that the same thing happened with a Protank 4. I had two of them new, and after a few weeks, one of them just stopped making a connection out of nowhere. No matter what I did (must have tried 8 mods and various coils) it just didn't work anymore. The other one was fine though. I think something is messed up with their 510's or pins somehow. Not sure what's up though. Just fyi.
Did you try switching the pins on them to see if maybe all it is was the pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread