Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
For those who liked Apple Butter Biscuit, this might worth a try, esp with the discount code. I ordered some, and will provide an update when I get it!

60 milliliters of deliciousness!
Peach Pie is the first flavor of Sunday Supper's kindred-in-spirit line, Southern Sweets. Crafted by our Nashville-based friends at Oakwood Vapor, Southern Sweets won our hearts at first vape.

Peach Pie is a wonderfully natural-tasting baked peach pie with vanilla ice cream e-liquid that is sure to delight you, whether you're more into dessert flavors or cleaner fruits, thanks to the carefully blended vanilla cream and bakery notes. The peach flavor really shines through the mix, so much so that you can nearly taste the peach skin!

To celebrate the newest addition to our lineup, we wanted to offer a special price to you. MSRP of these 60mL bottles is $25, but now through the end of January, use coupon code "SWEETIES" to receive $7 off Peach Pie (that's $18 for a 60mL!)

Click the image below to be taken directly to the product page.

This sounds fantastic! Thanks for sharing the good news. I'll definitely try this one.

Reactions: DJLEC

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
For those who liked Apple Butter Biscuit, this might worth a try, esp with the discount code. I ordered some, and will provide an update when I get it!

60 milliliters of deliciousness!
Peach Pie is the first flavor of Sunday Supper's kindred-in-spirit line, Southern Sweets. Crafted by our Nashville-based friends at Oakwood Vapor, Southern Sweets won our hearts at first vape.

Peach Pie is a wonderfully natural-tasting baked peach pie with vanilla ice cream e-liquid that is sure to delight you, whether you're more into dessert flavors or cleaner fruits, thanks to the carefully blended vanilla cream and bakery notes. The peach flavor really shines through the mix, so much so that you can nearly taste the peach skin!

To celebrate the newest addition to our lineup, we wanted to offer a special price to you. MSRP of these 60mL bottles is $25, but now through the end of January, use coupon code "SWEETIES" to receive $7 off Peach Pie (that's $18 for a 60mL!)

Click the image below to be taken directly to the product page.

I don't know,... if it were made by the Sunday Supper line I would be all over it. They set the bar pretty high lol. Curious to hear a review on this one.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I agree, but for some reason or another Caramel Wild Wood does not work for me anymore. It's probably due to my setup more than anything... one of the pitfalls of subohming I s'pose.

Yeah, if you are only sub ohming I can see how some Ahlusion juices might not be compatible because of their potent flavour saturation.

Apart from NETs, ahlusion and Five Pawns are the only juices I prefer to mouth-to-lung vape. I still do plenty of mouth to lung Vaping during the working day so whatever ahlusion I have left are still high in my rotation.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have not tried any other ones. Trying to remember who started the DL craze. Cannot remember the name but I know I liked their avatar. I was going to ask about the Strawberry Custard. None of the others get the great reviews that the lemon one gets

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm trying some Liquid State Coney Cake because I saw some rave reviews from one of the places I buy juice. It's described as "sugary carnival cake, topped with rich vanilla bean cream, and finished with a sweet drizzle of ripe strawberry and blueberry compote." I'll see how I like it after it ages, but so far, eh. Not really doing much for me. I also finally tried Cuttwood Boss Reserve, which I like. Not sure if I like it enough to buy more when I have some sort of ~similar~ stuff between my diy Smokey Caramel, Castle Long, and Claim Your Throne, but it's nice. Also been at some diy Unicorn Milk clone, and Bill's Vanilla Milkshake base, discussed recently in this thread.

Last edited:

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
:tumble:

Eh, I've got nothing to report, but it's quiet in here today. Anything new or exciting going on? Any juices in particular people are enjoying today?
Well, I'm pretty boring. Ahlusion Sweet Chill and Mitten Vapors Mitten Juice are my two juices today.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I know Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is pretty popular here nowadays, but has anyone tried the Rice Pudding from them? Sounds really good!
That rice pudding does sound good!
I have been pretty boring lately, too. Nothing exciting to report, really. Phillip Rocke and I are continuing our affair, so there's always that. :unsure:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

Eh, I've got nothing to report, but it's quiet in here today. Anything new or exciting going on? Any juices in particular people are enjoying today?

Sunday Supper Banana Pudding...
sooooo goood.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I am enjoying Seduce Juice's Snake Charmer. It's a new one, a creamy mango coconut juice that is very good. I will probably order a 120 ml. bottle of it. It won't replace my AHL Mango Lassi, but I definitely want to keep it in the rotation. I tried their Arcadia, a strawberry banana juice, and it's a no bueno for me, unless it improves with a long steep. Their Communion, an apple & grape juice is good. I'm still trying to figure out how good it is.

Nirvana's Lotus and Erotic need additional steep time, but I hold out more hope for Lotus than for Erotic.

That's about all I'm vaping right now.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I'm trying some Liquid State Coney Cake because I saw some rave reviews from one of the places I buy juice. It's described as "sugary carnival cake, topped with rich vanilla bean cream, and finished with a sweet drizzle of ripe strawberry and blueberry compote." I'll see how I like it after it ages, but so far, eh. Not really doing much for me. I also finally tried Cuttwood Boss Reserve, which I like. Not sure if I like it enough to buy more when I have some sort of ~similar~ stuff between my diy Smokey Caramel, Castle Long, and Claim Your Throne, but it's nice. Also been at some diy Unicorn Milk clone, and Bill's Vanilla Milkshake base, discussed recently in this thread.
This person Tazzle gets the credit for the latest JJ craze of DL Lemon Tart. Lets ask if they have tasted any of the others DL's. (sorry did not know whether to say he or she) love your avatar :thumbs::vapor:

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am vaping the always lovely Nirvana Buddha's Breath. I just ordered two Buddha bracelets for the best friend/accountant that handles my affairs for me with buying the California house. Her and her assistant have gone above and beyond to do things I would not known how to do for FREE like make sure I get the right tax debt as parent to child transfer. They both do Yoga.
I am also vaping my own Pink Grapefruit copy of Elements juice and my own Pistachio RY4 which is my go to right now and if I were buying it I would be spending a lot on it. Great TH

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just dropping this here for @JustWondering1 (was being discussed on another thread) to be sure she saw it comes in PURPLE!

mi_one_purple_1024x1024_9a37dddc-ff63-4ebd-8bd0-707b0b30469e_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread