Tobeco 0.3-0.35 SS notch coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

djl240

Aug 26, 2016
Just received a pack of tobeco 0.3 notch coils. I run two supertank minis on an istick pico. Tried various different coils and always go back to the tobeco 0.5 or 0.2 coils. I ordered the notch coils based on the very few reviews, which were all glowingly positive. I'm only halfway through the first tank, but OH MY GOODNESS.....!!!!!! There is easily TWICE as much flavor produced as compared to the tobeco 0.2 & 0.5 kanthals. I'm using 70/30 6mg clear peach watermelon chill juice. I started @ 20w and worked up to a perfect sweet (quite literally) spot at 35w. A perfectly luke-warm yet potent hit with no harshness and thick white clouds with an incredible explosion of flavor. Absolutely amazing. I've also heard these last for weeks on end. AND they support TC for those of you who are into temp control. I'm going to run this one hard for a week and most likely a order a large supply of these. If you own a supertank mini, you MUST try these!!!

Gotword

Jan 1, 2017
I love the tobeco coils the .2 ohm are amazing, i seen the notch coils but I've tried so many coils that just don't compare to the .2s. Did the .3 notch coils have the same restrictiveness as the .2s or did they have more air flow through them. I know your not still using them but I'm curious. I still love using the super tank mini when I'm on the go

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I use the notch coil and it's fine in TC SS mode which was a nice bonus. I think it's a great coil for the tank, and the only Tobeco factory coils I buy. I also rely on it as an out and about as I build just about everything else. The Super tank and a little Triton mini are the only tanks I have left that rely on factory coils.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Eskie, what are the temp settings you recommend? I'm using a fuchai 213. Thanks

I used the coil at 40W 440F and found it gave a nice warm vape on a Smok Alien with a TCR of 92. That may or may not translate over to your mod. I know there were some issues regarding the 213 and TC, so you might want to check the threads on it over in the regulated mod section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread