Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 8%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 4%
Graham Cracker (CAP) 1%
Ethyl Maltol 1%

30/70 PG/VG .6mg

Age 2 weeks

vaping on a eVic VTC Mini & Wotofo Serpent Mini, 24ga SS316L 3mm .35ohm coil in TC @ 23.5w/450F

*All flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. YMMV...

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Cool, I'm vaping it now. I've just ordered 10 of the RF SC flavors. Looking forward to giving them a try this weekend... :D
make sure you let them breath an hour or two after mixing and I wouldnt bother vaping on them same day, or even within a few days, from my experience. They definitely get better as they steep. If you have any questions feel free to bump the real flavors thread in the diy eliquid forum. The thread here pretty much died so I don't bother bumping it with all my tests/recipes/notes anymore as not many seem interested here. They have a pretty good following on the other 2 popular forums that I can't mention.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 8%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 4%
Graham Cracker (CAP) 1%
Ethyl Maltol 1%

30/70 PG/VG .6mg

Age 2 weeks

Vaping on a eVic VTC Mini & Wotofo Serpent Mini, 24ga SS316L 3mm .35ohm coil in TC @ 23.5w/450F

*All flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. YMMV...

Thanks for bumping this! I'll mix some up today :)

Reactions: dobroeutro

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
make sure you let them breath an hour or two after mixing and I wouldnt bother vaping on them same day, or even within a few days, from my experience. They definitely get better as they steep. If you have any questions feel free to bump the real flavors thread in the diy eliquid forum. The thread here pretty much died so I don't bother bumping it with all my tests/recipes/notes anymore as not many seem interested here. They have a pretty good following on the other 2 popular forums that I can't mention.

Thanks for the tips. I've tried to keep up with your posts concerning RF. Actually the info you've provided is what made me decide to try them. Yeah, I've picked up some useful info on some other forums as well... :)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Thanks for the tips. I've tried to keep up with your posts concerning RF. Actually the info you've provided is what made me decide to try them. Yeah, I've picked up some useful info on some other forums as well... :)
I really like them so far. Hopefully they hold their flavor after being steeped for 2, 3, 4+ months. It is still too early for me to be sure how they do on that end as so far I have only done large batches of single flavors at 3.5% that have steeped for 2-3 months but if the mixes hold up as well in large batches as the single flavors have so far I plan to switch completely over to using nothing but RF SC flavors for the most part. Some things like RY4 Double I will still have to buy, and possibly a few other things like AP if I can't find a suitable replacement (for AP I am thinking Fried Dough or Baked Bread perhaps) in the RF SC line. They cost more per ml but you can use so much less in a recipe it ends up being cheaper per recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread