Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
I am looking for new retail juices to try that I may or may not have just not seen. I love candies and fruit. That tops my list but am open to pastries. My beef with pastries is most I have tried taste fake.. Fake chocolate.. Fake cinnamon. Except for last night I tried sticky bombz? cinnamon roll and I was shocked it actually had a powdered cinnamon flavor. Also any good stand alone diy flavors. I'm really looking at getting osdiy blue ras slushie, or lemonade. Pictures are a plus so I know what I'm looking for! Thanks guys!

Favorite retail juices of mine..

Lost Art Liquids- O. B. G.
PIN-UP Vapors - Betty
Punched- Sour Blue Raspberry Straws
vape Dudes- Kiwi Ice (Discontinued)
Alpha Vapes- The Dude

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
I am looking for new retail juices to try that I may or may not have just not seen. I love candies and fruit. That tops my list but am open to pastries. My beef with pastries is most I have tried taste fake.. Fake chocolate.. Fake cinnamon. Except for last night I tried sticky bombz? cinnamon roll and I was shocked it actually had a powdered cinnamon flavor. Also any good stand alone diy flavors. I'm really looking at getting osdiy blue ras slushie, or lemonade. Pictures are a plus so I know what I'm looking for! Thanks guys!

Favorite retail juices of mine..

Lost Art Liquids- O. B. G.
PIN-UP Vapors - Betty
Punched- Sour Blue Raspberry Straws
vape Dudes- Kiwi Ice (Discontinued)
Alpha Vapes- The Dude

One of my fav DIY flavors is Melon Ball
its like 11% HoneyDew
8% Cantaloupe
1% Ethyl Malto
Speed (heat) steeped in a couple hours and tastes awesome.

Peach Gummy rings is pretty good too!
15% DX Juicy Peach
2% DX Sweet Cream
2% Gummy
1% Ethyl Malto

TFA for all my flavoring.

Reactions: VintageModMan

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
One of my fav DIY flavors is Melon Ball
its like 11% HoneyDew
8% Cantaloupe
1% Ethyl Malto
Speed (heat) steeped in a couple hours and tastes awesome.

Peach Gummy rings is pretty good too!
15% DX Juicy Peach
2% DX Sweet Cream
2% Gummy
1% Ethyl Malto

TFA for all my flavoring.
Those sound good I have always wanted to try a peach gummy. I can't find any local shops(within and hour) around me to try that flavor at. I love gummy peach rings. Just want to make sure it's not a fake peach flavor. So I may try the diy and decide on that any specific brands for that mix you use?

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
Those sound good I have always wanted to try a peach gummy. I can't find any local shops(within and hour) around me to try that flavor at. I love gummy peach rings. Just want to make sure it's not a fake peach flavor. So I may try the diy and decide on that any specific brands for that mix you use?

Disregard the last part. Missed that you said you use all TFA.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016

Flavor apprentice, as they are actively trying to help us DIY'r vape'rs because the ones that are DX indicate they have altered their formula to remove diketones.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Another one i vape, even though it is essentially 1 flavor vape because NudeNicotine makes the flavoring combinations.

Make me Plum
Cactus Cooler

those 2 flavors are awesome.

Very Berry is good, sort of acquired taste or that odd one out when you have vapor tongue
and Melon Madness is also good from them too

They recommend 2.5-7.5% i mix all mine at 7.5% absolutely love the Make me Plum.

Still essentially DIY, and with their flavors i dont add any EM to the mix just nic, pg, vg, and their flavor concentrate.

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
Another one i vape, even though it is essentially 1 flavor vape because NudeNicotine makes the flavoring combinations.

Make me Plum
Cactus Cooler

those 2 flavors are awesome.

Very Berry is good, sort of acquired taste or that odd one out when you have vapor tongue
and Melon Madness is also good from them too

They recommend 2.5-7.5% i mix all mine at 7.5% absolutely love the Make me Plum.

Still essentially DIY, and with their flavors i dont add any EM to the mix just nic, pg, vg, and their flavor concentrate.
I have tried a few cacti coolers and they seem hit or miss the make me plum sounds great!!

Reactions: NU_FTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread