Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Just dropping this here for @JustWondering1 (was being discussed on another thread) to be sure she saw it comes in PURPLE!

mi_one_purple_1024x1024_9a37dddc-ff63-4ebd-8bd0-707b0b30469e_large.jpg

It's gorgeous!! I really don't want to buy a mod with an internal battery, but this one is extremely tempting!!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I am vaping the always lovely Nirvana Buddha's Breath. I just ordered two Buddha bracelets for the best friend/accountant that handles my affairs for me with buying the California house. Her and her assistant have gone above and beyond to do things I would not known how to do for FREE like make sure I get the right tax debt as parent to child transfer. They both do Yoga.
I am also vaping my own Pink Grapefruit copy of Elements juice and my own Pistachio RY4 which is my go to right now and if I were buying it I would be spending a lot on it. Great TH

I'm so happy to hear you are having success with DIY! This gives me hope! So far, I've only stockpiled nic, but as soon as I am further along with the stockpile of nic and hardware, I'll dip my toe in DIY juice.

I just filled a tank with Buddha's Breath and it is as good as I remembered it was!! A delicious vape!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Aside from the NET.com liquids (currently vaping the Butterscotch Cavendish, Carrot Cake and Sweet Cakes) I've been really enjoying Nirvana Meditation, Valhalla and Virtue. (Just ordered a bit more to take further advantage of the 40% sale.)
I have the Buddha's Breath, but I'm a little scared of it, given its strong spicy scent. I'll try it soon.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Just dropping this here for @JustWondering1 (was being discussed on another thread) to be sure she saw it comes in PURPLE!

mi_one_purple_1024x1024_9a37dddc-ff63-4ebd-8bd0-707b0b30469e_large.jpg

It's gorgeous!! I really don't want to buy a mod with an internal battery, but this one is extremely tempting!!

I had that in my cart yesterday at VaporDNA! By the time I went back to check my cart later in the day, it was gone! I was frustrated with them all weekend. I wanted their deal on Kangertech TOGO for $9.99 with a $35.00 purchase. Never could get the code to work for me.

I am still vaping my favorite Ahlusion juices-Calypso, Autumn Mist and Lychee Coconut Smoothie. Just tried The Plume Room's Melon juice today and it is pretty good!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I always have a tank of Doodlebugs RY4 and Mr Vape RY4 going. In addition, today is a citrus day for me — I am vaping AHL Lime Cream, Mr. Meringue, and Isolani (lemon cookie)i by Taken Three that I purchased from Giant Vapes. I just started vaping Isolani so a little early to tell but so far so good.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I had that in my cart yesterday at VaporDNA! By the time I went back to check my cart later in the day, it was gone! I was frustrated with them all weekend. I wanted their deal on Kangertech TOGO for $9.99 with a $35.00 purchase. Never could get the code to work for me.

I am still vaping my favorite Ahlusion juices-Calypso, Autumn Mist and Lychee Coconut Smoothie. Just tried The Plume Room's Melon juice today and it is pretty good!
It's $35 here, @Jingles - but I have not ever purchased from this vendor.
Mi-One Starter Kit by: Smokin Vapor

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Aside from the NET.com liquids (currently vaping the Butterscotch Cavendish, Carrot Cake and Sweet Cakes) I've been really enjoying Nirvana Meditation, Valhalla and Virtue. (Just ordered a bit more to take further advantage of the 40% sale.)
I have the Buddha's Breath, but I'm a little scared of it, given its strong spicy scent. I'll try it soon.
Nirvana Virtue is my all time fav. Sort of knocked Buddha's Breath out of that spot. It is wonderful as a MTL vape

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
How is the Valhalla?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Hopefully you'll find the abalone mod elsewhere. I read on another thread that it is a loose MTL vape but I would love to know what you think of it if you get one.

I love all of the AHL juices you mention above. Your post reminds me that I am overdue for a fix of Autumn Mist!! Have you ever tried AHL's Grape Vine? I've been curious about that one, and I don't remember anyone talking about it.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Nirvana Virtue is my all time fav. Sort of knocked Buddha's Breath out of that spot. It is wonderful as a MTL vape

I was about to empty the last few drops of Virtue from my tank last night, clean the tank and fill it with one of the many new juices I have and want to try, but it was so good I couldn't bring myself to empty it. I guess those new juices will get a few more days of steeping before I try them. I am planning to buy the big bottle of Virtue very soon!!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Hopefully you'll find the abalone mod elsewhere. I read on another thread that it is a loose MTL vape but I would love to know what you think of it if you get one.

I love all of the AHL juices you mention above. Your post reminds me that I am overdue for a fix of Autumn Mist!! Have you ever tried AHL's Grape Vine? I've been curious about that one, and I don't remember anyone talking about it.
I haven't tried Ahlusion/s Grapevine. Seems like I remember a few people saying it was good a couple of years ago when it first came out.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Order placed! Darn you Nanny! Lol...(Let me know when and where you find the White and Bronze Pico in stock. I have only seen it at heaven gifts).
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
SORRY! It's cute, though - and so tiny.
Did you get purple, @Jingles?
I will let you know for sure on the white and bronze Pico. I would like to find it "mod only" without the Melo III tank. I'd prefer to buy from a US vendor and they are showing up here and there, now. Hopefully not too much longer. :thumbs:

Reactions: DJLEC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread