Vaping and artificial flavouring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
Hey everyone, been vaping on and off quite a while lately but for some reason get a nauseous feeling after a few puffs and it is not to much nic because I am using 0 nic. Do the artificial flavours bother any of you? Thanks
Sorry forgot to mention it's not due to lack of nicotine either.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
It could also be a reaction to pg or vg. In addition to trying unflavored at your normal pg/vg ratio I would try vaping some straight pg and straight vg. I had heavy chest feelings when I took the VG too high but I also have asthma. Your issue sounds more likely related to PG if you also have issues vaping unflavored.

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
It could also be a reaction to pg or vg. In addition to trying unflavored at your normal pg/vg ratio I would try vaping some straight pg and straight vg. I had heavy chest feelings when I took the VG too high but I also have asthma. Your issue sounds more likely related to PG if you also have issues vaping unflavored.
I have straight PG and VG so gonna try it out tonight. Thanks

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Hey everyone, been vaping on and off quite a while lately but for some reason get a nauseous feeling after a few puffs and it is not to much nic because I am using 0 nic. Do the artificial flavours bother any of you? Thanks
PG gives me stomach issues, mainly heartburn but not limited to.

Reactions: Lobes2011

jeffersondavis

Jul 25, 2015
Yes indeed they do. Im sensitive to the flavorings AND PG.
My best suggestion is to drink LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!

Reactions: Nomoreash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread