Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all Ive been wanting a penstyle for some time now. As I am a flight attendant and work long overseas flights, topping up my 901 carts all the time is making me crazy!!!

Im really diggin the metallic blue pen on their site, and was wondering if anyone has ordered their hardware or liquid and what do you think??

thanks

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hey all Ive been wanting a penstyle for some time now. As I am a flight attendant and work long overseas flights, topping up my 901 carts all the time is making me crazy!!!

Im really diggin the metallic blue pen on their site, and was wondering if anyone has ordered their hardware or liquid and what do you think??

thanks

I have the metalic blue 901 from e-smokey-treats and Phil provides great service. I ordered liquid and two atomizers from myvaporstore.com and there service was very good and fast. They answered my questions via email quickly and made a last minute change in my order that I requested and still got the deliver to me in the Atlanta area in 3 days.

I really like their Hawian Punch liquid. Nice flavor.

Last edited:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I have ordered 3 times now. Fast and professional people there. Big thumbs up. I have bought parts and juice...GET THE MOCHA JUICE...it's amazing
I 2nd what Shimmy says exactly! They are by far one of the best suppliers for ecig products. DO NOT be afraid. They are the fastest too IMO.

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
I 2nd what Shimmy says exactly! They are by far one of the best suppliers for ecig products. DO NOT be afraid. They are the fastest too IMO.

Fear cast aside and first order with them placed..lol Looking forward to my first USB passthrugh. I don't know when this buying compulsion will ever stop... It's harder to quit than analogs ever were. :confused:

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
are their 801's REAL 801s or RNs? i'm just wondering if their carts will fit my 801 , the carts from puresmoker are RN and are to big

They are the real ones, I emailed and asked...

I love their RY4 too...creme bruelle and mocha, all great. Only dislike was the hawaii punch. I ordered more in the bigger bottles :)

As for when the shopping addiction ends, when someone finds out, let me know! I have a few 901's and many 801's and just bought a lady pipe...I can't control myself :p

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
Hello. I ordered a DS801 penstyle from them as well as spare parts and usb passthrough and I received it this morning (right in the nick of time). It is my first e-cig (I ordered the DS901 from eastmall way before but that's en route tomorrow to my job).

I was thoroughly happy with the service and how everything works. The liquids are GREAT (got the Ry and the 555 medium strength). It was a good thing that the pen kit came with some assorted pre-filled carts because I realized that I should've probably gotten high density liquids (the filled carts were perfectly intact and nothing dried out) to match my analog habit.

I highly recommend them for folks like myself in New York or in the tri-state area. You will get your stuff way quicker than from other places which seems to be constantly sold out. I kept checking myvaporstore often because initially they were sold out on some stuff I wanted but was pleasantly surprised at how quickly they restocked which led me to order my 801 pen kit finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread