Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
No activity in this forum for a while however I recognize a number of you so will give it a try.

I purchased a Cerotank v2 several months ago because I have a number of years old Aspire BVC coils. This tank has been in daily use since I got it and the coils just seem to last forever. Recently I went to purchase another one from LiteBreeze and noticed he did not have any so I contacted him. He said he does not have a lot of space for inventory so he is no longer carrying these. Does anyone know where I can buy another v2? Thanks.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that any are available in the US. There ARE vendors out there that seem to still carry them. What a shame that LB does not. GREAT vendor for a superb tank!

cerotank v2 - Google Search

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just found 8 boxes of these coils with no tanks they fit anymore (delayed organizing). Now they are gone? I emailed Anyvape.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Never mind, Aik! I figured it out!!!!!! :D

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that any are available in the US. There ARE vendors out there that seem to still carry them. What a shame that LB does not. GREAT vendor for a superb tank!
cerotank v2 - Google Search

Google is my best friend so I had already checked before posting. Bang Good in CN is sold out. I will just have to be satisfied with the one I have. As long as the tank pieces do not break, I should be good. Not worth buying from the UK.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Google is my best friend so I had already checked before posting. Bang Good in CN is sold out. I will just have to be satisfied with the one I have. As long as the tank pieces do not break, I should be good. Not worth buying from the UK.
I'm 55 years old yet I still giggle every time I see that name.

Growin' up much, me? #notsomuch

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Geeze, you're old. ;)

Speaking of age, rumor has it that you're legal today. ;)

:bday:

This is a slow thread so I'm guessing/hoping that you won't kill me. I'm behaving myself, I promise. :nun:

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Hey, Katdarling! :) Perhaps you can help me out on these Peakomizers and CeroTank toppers. Seems I remember one picture you posted had a Peakomizer 036 in it and am wondering if you liked it. Now you're in love with the CeroTank which takes both the NON Nauti and Nauti BVC's? :confused: Other than design, is that the only difference between the two? Discount Vapors's having a sale on the Peakomizers. :p
I am wanting none of these Cerotank's now. Can't find anything on them

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Speaking of age, rumor has it that you're legal today. ;)

:bday:

This is a slow thread so I'm guessing/hoping that you won't kill me. I'm behaving myself, I promise. :nun:

Thank you, DPL....... for EVERYTHING. You did NOT behave tho!!!!!!! :lol:

I am wanting none of these Cerotank's now. Can't find anything on them

LeeLee, if you Google them, you'll find them, but not within the US of A anymore (sadly). They're great little tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread