Once Again FreedomSmokeUSA is the best RY5 recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcijohn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
NY
I have ordered from a bunch and they continually outperform their competition.
Just got RY5
all I can say is WOW It is fantastic my new fav for now because I just ordered 7 more flavors to try but if you haven't tried RY% yet and like a good RY4 this is the mac daddy!

Great service super fast shipping and I love the hand written thank you's as well as the free samples

Dave and crew keep up the good work I am a faithful customer

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
Hmm I have been ordering from FSUSA now for a while and thought that the RY4-5 were tobacco flavors I think I may have to give this a try on my next order. Pan and Dave really now there stuff.

MXBNW, don't want you to be unhappy, but the RY4 definitely has a tobacco undertone. I don't care for tobaccos much any longer but I still like this one. However, if you really dislike tobacco flavors, this one may not be your cup of tea.

I haven't tried RY5 so I can't comment as to whether it has a tobacco flavor or not.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
MXBNW, don't want you to be unhappy, but the RY4 definitely has a tobacco undertone. I don't care for tobaccos much any longer but I still like this one. However, if you really dislike tobacco flavors, this one may not be your cup of tea.

I haven't tried RY5 so I can't comment as to whether it has a tobacco flavor or not.

Same here... I don't like any tobacco flavors, but I love RY4! The RY5 is also very good! I use both of them.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I can't get past the Hopscotch to try anything else....im totally a hopscotch addict... I even dream about it. haha

I'm so glad I saw your post! I tried to reply to you last night in the rant strange thread, but it was closed. Yep - I love the hopscotch too! I like it even better than butterscotch almond!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hmm I have been ordering from FSUSA now for a while and thought that the RY4-5 were tobacco flavors I think I may have to give this a try on my next order. Pan and Dave really now there stuff.

I don't really think they are necessarily tobacco flavors. To me it's more like slightly sweet with an earthy undertone if that makes sense.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
The FSUSA RY4 is the best that I've found, and, if you like sweetness, the RY5 is what you are looking for......

Banjo - I'm in total agreement with you that FSUSA has the best juices, even though I've only tried their RY4 and Apple not quite a month ago. Received some more RY4 in the mail yesterday and an RY5 sample that I ordered. Do you receive the same flavor every time you order RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread