RDA Has anyone got the ijoy limitless rta rdta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
I have been looking at it and it looks sweet. The build decks look easy to work on. I was just wondering if any had any info on it like it good or not. I want to get back into building my own coils for a change of pace. I normally use my ipv5 with a tfv4 with the quad coil and it hits nice but it is getting old. I have the sxpure from p4u it's ok but I think I just want a little more options. I also have the wismec pressa100 tc the ipv d3s the wismec notch coil and a twisted messes that I haven used in like a year. Well sorry for the rambling. Would love some info on the ijoy limitless rta thank you

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I have been looking at it and it looks sweet. The build decks look easy to work on. I was just wondering if any had any info on it like it good or not. I want to get back into building my own coils for a change of pace. I normally use my ipv5 with a tfv4 with the quad coil and it hits nice but it is getting old. I have the sxpure from p4u it's ok but I think I just want a little more options. I also have the wismec pressa100 tc the ipv d3s the wismec notch coil and a twisted messes that I haven used in like a year. Well sorry for the rambling. Would love some info on the ijoy limitless rta thank you
I have the limitless plus and it is my number 1 piece, Really good to build on,I cut the wicks short so I just tip upside down and it they get soaked. Excellent airflow, if you wick properly it doesn't leak, really good top. But one you really won't be disappointed.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Ive got to add 1 thing though, whilst I enjoy gaping the ijoy limitless I will replace with an actual limitless mod co hold rest at some point. Simply because the build quality will be much better, although I have zero issues with my only it's quality could be better.
Android text prediction going crazy, vaping not gaping,And ignore hold rest lol.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I guess that's the price we pay for not having patience lol. Because when there is something new and I want it but I know they will make a follow up one I still buy it waste my money then get the new one anyway lol
Yeah I know. But the ijoy limitless is not the same as the actual limitless made by the limitless mod co, it's basically a clone and it's build quality isn't as good. With the new laws coming in I would really like this rda design to last. I really like it.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Yeah I know. But the ijoy limitless is not the same as the actual limitless made by the limitless mod co, it's basically a clone and it's build quality isn't as good. With the new laws coming in I would really like this rda design to last. I really like it.

huh?

ijoy and Limitless collaborated on the RDTA. There is only one version made in a partnership.

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
Ive got to add 1 thing though, whilst I enjoy gaping the ijoy limitless I will replace with an actual limitless mod co hold rest at some point. Simply because the build quality will be much better, although I have zero issues with my only it's quality could be better.
Well I did pick one up bought the gold one so I could get the xl2s it's the updated xl2. The s has air holes like the Kennedy with the 2 holes right under the coil instead of 1 oblong hole. Liked it so much I bought the silver one as well to try the single coil deck and the other xl2 deck. The gold and blue ones come with only 1 duel coil deck the xl2s and two prebuilt coils. But the black and silver come with single and duel coil and one prebuilt coil. They also revamped the tank and made it 26mm instead of the original 24mm I am thinking I might grab one of them as well I think the bigger space on the sides of the coil will let the air rise faster. I mean if you watch when you take a pull it is like the air bubbles kind of struggle to float to the top and I am thinking or I hope that will help with the wicking a little more. It's a 5ml tank instead of the original 4 ml so it has I little more room around the coil wicking holes. What do you think am I just crazy or do you think that it would help the wicking. I am not saying I get a lot of dry hits but some times if I chain vape I know it's almost there. What does help is the ijoy limitless LUX mods user mode. I have been messing with that and it is awesome you can set the wattage to increase or decrease all in the same vape. Start high to heat the coils then drop down a bit through the rest of the pull. Nice feature

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Well I did pick one up bought the gold one so I could get the xl2s it's the updated xl2. The s has air holes like the Kennedy with the 2 holes right under the coil instead of 1 oblong hole. Liked it so much I bought the silver one as well to try the single coil deck and the other xl2 deck. The gold and blue ones come with only 1 duel coil deck the xl2s and two prebuilt coils. But the black and silver come with single and duel coil and one prebuilt coil. They also revamped the tank and made it 26mm instead of the original 24mm I am thinking I might grab one of them as well I think the bigger space on the sides of the coil will let the air rise faster. I mean if you watch when you take a pull it is like the air bubbles kind of struggle to float to the top and I am thinking or I hope that will help with the wicking a little more. It's a 5ml tank instead of the original 4 ml so it has I little more room around the coil wicking holes. What do you think am I just crazy or do you think that it would help the wicking. I am not saying I get a lot of dry hits but some times if I chain vape I know it's almost there. What does help is the ijoy limitless LUX mods user mode. I have been messing with that and it is awesome you can set the wattage to increase or decrease all in the same vape. Start high to heat the coils then drop down a bit through the rest of the pull. Nice feature
How have you wicked It? I don't wick far myself, I too the tank upside down to feed the wick rather than wick into the tank. I find wicking into the tank too far is inefficient for the sick, I sick just under the deck.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
No there is the limitless built by ijoy, but if you enter 'limitless mod co-gold rdta'....you will see the same build but better made,and not manufactured by ijoy. It will take you to there own web site, take a look.

Well, you are right.

I didn't know about the gold version. It clearly states that is is NOT made by iJoy.

Thanks for putting me right :)

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
How have you wicked It? I don't wick far myself, I too the tank upside down to feed the wick rather than wick into the tank. I find wicking into the tank too far is inefficient for the sick, I sick just under the deck.
I think we are talking about two different tops. The one I am talking about has channels in the deck where I put the wick just to the top of the hole I find it that if you put it into the channel it kind of restricts the juice flow. The one I have has prebuilt coils with a stupid chip in them that lights up red or green depending on which coil it is.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I think we are talking about two different tops. The one I am talking about has channels in the deck where I put the wick just to the top of the hole I find it that if you put it into the channel it kind of restricts the juice flow. The one I have has prebuilt coils with a stupid chip in them that lights up red or green depending on which coil it is.
Yes they are different but yes mine has 4 channels, I'm used to vaping it so I flip it regularly. Also don't pack the channels too much, but there is a limit as to how much you can chain vape before you need to let saturate. A balance between enough wick to vape but not pack the channels too tight.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Limitless plus here as well. Don't jam the wick in to the channels. I have my wick just barely inside the channels so juice flows freely every time I vape. You can chain vape it so long as the tips of the wick are cut at slight angles to allow juice to really flow freely every time you tilt your mod to vape. It's a very forgiving system, and unless you're holding your mod perfectly vertical every time you vape on it, or used so much cotton that it's stuffed all the way to the bottom of the tank, you shouldn't get dry hits.

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
Ahh, the XL is a totally different animal. I wick that one by pulling the wick through the channels and snipping them flush against the channel and fluffing it up a little, but making sure the channel is stuffed with cotton or it will leak everywhere.
Yes that is what I figured out as well 45 degree on the cotton and just to the top of channels took me a bit but I got it down now. Thanks for the imput

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
I used to do that but I came to find out if you kind of cover the top of the channel with the cotton it works better for me. I get like one to two drops of juice that makes it through when I fill it with the bottom closed but that don't bother me it wicks much better for me that way. I just know when I fill it to have a paper towel and dab the bottom after I fill it and it's good to go. I guess there are so manny ways to wick it it depends on the way someone vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread