Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I'll be the first to admit that we do a less than stellar job at monitoring this subforum . . . too much work to do and too few bodies to do it. :(

But CASAA is far from dead. ;) We're more than 200,000 members and growing, and we're working hard to provide more opportunities for our members to engage. In fact, in the past two weeks we've issued four calls to action:

Arkansas: Arkansas Call to Action – Take action to oppose an indoor vaping ban (SB 285)! - CASAA

Arizona: Arizona – Take action to oppose a 95% tax on vapor products - CASAA

Kansas: Kansas – Take action to change the tax on vapor products! - CASAA

Maryland: - CASAA

If you live in any of these states and didn't receive an email about it, make sure that you've joined CASAA so that we can send you our semi-regular newsletter and alert you when issues come up in your area: http://cqrcengage.com/casaa/app/register?0&m=25306

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What a lame wimpy ... organization. Died under pressure. Losers.

Seriously?

When someone offers to Wash my car for Free, I Don't like to Whine like a Petulant Child if the windows are streaked when they are Done.

Instead of Slamming someone else for Not Fighting your Fight for you, maybe you should Devote some Time and Effort into getting Retailers to create a Advocacy Section on their Website? Instead of just Hawking their Wares to make a Buck.

Just say'n.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread