TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditya_PRTM

Oct 12, 2016
Don't forget about the strawberry & cream:

ccdc753af773bc6c6aa3f4fd22d2d479.jpg

Could work as a sweeter kinda strawberry.
Ah lately, I bought it, mix it
@60:40
6% Strawberrys cream
4% butter cream (K.h. Robert)
5% Sucralose (unbranded)

And it taste like .... bro!

Also, trying another ingredient

60:40
10% Strawberry cream
3% sucralose (unbranded)

And it still taste like .... :crying:

I dont know why, I need advice for DIY

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenna

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Sucralose should only be in a recipe to finish it off, round it all out.

First recipe:

First of all drop the sucralose to 0.5%. Strawberry is already a sweet flavour (in tfa and capella at least).
Lose the butter cream, because.. just yuck. Try a small percentage of dragonfruit, like 1%, it makes the strawberry pop.
And lastly, combine the strawberry with a little pear or peach. Begin low, 1.5~2%.

Second recipe:

you should try this as a single flavour recipe, just drop the sucralose. Let it sit for a week. And mix it at a higher VG level, like 40/60 or 35/65.

Aditya_PRTM

Oct 12, 2016
Sucralose should only be in a recipe to finish it off, round it all out.

First recipe:

First of all drop the sucralose to 0.5%. Strawberry is already a sweet flavour (in tfa and capella at least).
Lose the butter cream, because.. just yuck. Try a small percentage of dragonfruit, like 1%, it makes the strawberry pop.
And lastly, combine the strawberry with a little pear or peach. Begin low, 1.5~2%.

Second recipe:

you should try this as a single flavour recipe, just drop the sucralose. Let it sit for a week. And mix it at a higher VG level, like 40/60 or 35/65.
Thanks for ur response, I will try it now :D
Ah my last, whether sucralose is mixed in the end?

Last edited:
what do you guys recommend tfa strawberry at? because I have tried it at 5% and 7% and it's very overpowering but I have a decent strawberry milk recipe:
tfa strawberry 5% is to much so you will need to play with it
tfa vanilla custard: 4%
tfa graham cracker: .9%-1.5%
I usually keep it under 4%, but I almost never use it as the only strawberry in a recipe. I really like mixing it with Sweet Strawberry from CAP and/or INW's Shisha.
Now I've been playing around with trying to work the FA Red Touch in as well.

HSOTO

Jul 14, 2013
Edinburg, TX, USA
what do you guys recommend tfa strawberry at? because I have tried it at 5% and 7% and it's very overpowering but I have a decent strawberry milk recipe:
tfa strawberry 5% is to much so you will need to play with it
tfa vanilla custard: 4%
tfa graham cracker: .9%-1.5%
I suggest using it at 5 - 7 percent, strawberry ripe at 3 - 5 percent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
This recipe is a departure from my norm - I don't care for fruity vapes - but I met someone who is a new vaper from Georgia and she's kinda lost in all this madness. She has a decent setup - drop in coil - but most flavors she has tried are overpowering to her or too sweet or just "plain nasty".

Her being from GA I immediately thought of Peach. I hope she likes it.
TFA Flavors cept where noted.

Juicy Peach 8%
Fresh Cream 2%
Marshmallow 2%
Sweet Raspberry 1% (help the Peach really shine and flavor pop)
CAP Biscuit 1% (I use this mainly for mouth-feel and adds a touch of spicy)

I didn't add extra sweetener and I'm really pleasantly surprised at the subtle sweetness. Mouth feel is also very good with only a few days steep. I was going for cobbler without the crust - just the thick liquidy, juicy, peachy yumminess.

Guess I should add I mixed this at 12nic 80pg/20vg. She made a comment that her chest felt a bit heavy since vaping the last few months.
I only use NN nic - I dont like peppery nic.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Ok, as you can see I have been doing a lot of DIY this week...I think I just found my all day vape. It's a variation to the On The Rocks that was posted earlier.

10% Orange Cream
8% Mango
3% Strawberry
2% Cotton Candy

It's alot higher flavor percentages that I'm use to, but adding the cotton candy was actually an accident and it made it taste wonderful. I may try to lower percentages by 1% of each except the strawberry to make that pop slightly. Otherwise this is perfect taste to me, I removed the pineapple from original receipt since Im not a big pineapple fan.
Just stumbled on this searching for recipes. Sounds delicious, I am going to make some. What's the optimal steep time?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
theres 95 pages of it so it might take you awhile to catch up :p

i'm reading this one before i finish the remaining 520+ pages of tootlers

I'll read it tomorrow when I have more time. I have lots of tpa flavors so I'm excited by this thread

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I must've got confused [emoji15]
Don't feel bad, it happens to all of us. There are just so many like-type of threads that its easy to do. Sometimes I have to look at the address bar to see where I am. ECF is a maze sometimes.

:)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Don't feel bad, it happens to all of us. There are just so many like-type of threads that its easy to do. Sometimes I have to look at the address bar to see where I am. ECF is a maze sometimes.

:)

Thanks for that, I was embarrassed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread