TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
Huh? You posted here on Feb. 5th...only 2 posts above ames001 post to you. Maybe you posted in your sleep then?? :D Just kiddin'

See my guess would have been that as she hasn't gone through the whole thing yet that was why chels said she had seen it. :angel:

From someone who's only gotten to page 29 so far.... Is there any "fruit and cream" or "champagne and fruit" recipes already on here? If yes I'll come across them soon enough; if not anyone fancy playing? :wub:

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
See my guess would have been that as she hasn't gone through the whole thing yet that was why chels said she had seen it. :angel:

From someone who's only gotten to page 29 so far.... Is there any "fruit and cream" or "champagne and fruit" recipes already on here? If yes I'll come across them soon enough; if not anyone fancy playing? :wub:

JACE:
6% Juicy peach
5% Apple
3% Champagne
2% EM
Nice and tasty with more of a real fruit taste not so much a fruit candy taste

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada

and i can sub cotton candy for em right? :)

edit: can someone try tpa champagne and black currant for me? i'm guessing from looking at this thread it'll be between 8 and 11% champagne and 6-8% black currant

i have no flavors yet i've still got probably 27 oz of bought juice to get somewhere through before i start

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Correct. One and the same. Not really sure why TFA offers both labels other than a wild guess that both label sell (some buyers go looking for one while other buyers go looking for the other).:D
can someone try tpa champagne and black currant for me? i'm guessing from looking at this thread it'll be between 8 and 11% champagne and 6-8% black currant
I have both in inventory, and I have to admit I haven't even broke into the Black Currant yet, so I will "take one for the team." I'll report back when I have had a chance to try it (should be sometime this week... I'm due for a mixing session;)).

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
Correct. One and the same. Not really sure why TFA offers both labels other than a wild guess that both label sell (some buyers go looking for one while other buyers go looking for the other).:D

I have both in inventory, and I have to admit I haven't even broke into the Black Currant yet, so I will "take one for the team." I'll report back when I have had a chance to try it (should be sometime this week... I'm due for a mixing session;)).

thank you thank you thank you :oops:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
thank you thank you thank you :oops:
I don't want to pollute this thread with a bunch of dialog (this was intended to be specifically for recipes and why this only has 96 pages verses the 700+ pages of the general DIY TFA discussion thread even though they were started within days of each other)....

And as I am typing this; I realize that is exactly what I am doing:facepalm:. So I am hopping over there to finish my question. I will "tag" you in the post so you can find it more easily and finish my question over there.

My apologies to everyone for the OT.:(

Edit to add: Here is a direct link to that post: The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

edit: can someone try tpa champagne and black currant for me? i'm guessing from looking at this thread it'll be between 8 and 11% champagne and 6-8% black currant

i have no flavors yet i've still got probably 27 oz of bought juice to get somewhere through before i start
    I have the Black Currant and Champagne. I will try it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread