Choosing a new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calebss214

Aug 2, 2016
I'm currently looking for a new mod, I currently have an e-leaf Istick 40W TC, with an Aspire Atlantis Evo tank, but I'm currently looking for a new mod, something that's going to give me a lot more power, a bigger throat hit, more flavour E.T.C. I would prefer a kit with everything in like batteries and a charger but I don't really want to spend too much, £100 is my maximum really, any suggestions for high quality mods that aren't to expensive please, thank you very much

Reactions: SmokinJoe23

KingTurtleLeg

Feb 4, 2017
I'm currently looking for a new mod, I currently have an E-Leaf Istick 40W TC, with an Aspire Atlantis Evo Tank, but I'm currently looking for a new mod, something that's going to give me a lot more power, a bigger throat hit, more flavour E.T.C. I would prefer a kit with everything in like batteries and a charger but I don't really want to spend too much, £100 is my maximum really, any suggestions for high quality mods that aren't to expensive please, thank you very much
The wismec rx200 has gone down in price recently and my local vape shop sells a kit with a tfv8 but no batteries and charger included. The kit is running for 95 u.s. (sorry for not knowing the converted currency). But the wismec provides plenty of power and long battery life and will fire just about anything in reason u put on it

Reactions: Darth Omerta

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
Depends how much power you want.

£100 will buy you some great kits or even great mod + great tank separately.

I'd take a look at the Smok Alien (220W) Kit including a Baby Beast or if you buy separate, go for the Alien Mod with the Big Baby Beast tank. I've been using my Alien with a Big Baby Beast for a while now and it's perfect. Great flavour with a good battery life and very simple to use.

If that's abit too much, take a look at the Smok AL85 (85W) basically a mini version of the Alien. My other half is ordering one to replace her OSub 80W.

If 220W isn't enough, the Smok GX350 is a monster with 4 18650 batteries and 350W. Mine arrived yesterday and its something else!

You will need 18650 batteries with any of the above but Fogstar will sell you 2 Samsung 30Qs for about £10.

Reactions: Eskie

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I would agree with the smok alien kit. It will have everything you need. I would say stay away from wismec products. There have been problems with the 510 connector.
Look at cheapvaping.deals
The Wismec/Joyetech/Eleaf mods are great. Frequent firmware updates that add features. There's also the customisable Arctic Fox firmware and escribe-like device monitoring. Yes, the 510s are not the best, but unless atties are forced down there won't be any problems. I have 12 Wismec/Joyetech/Eleaf mods and I haven't had problems with any of them. In fact, I prefer the Joyetech boards to DNAs.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread