Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I am pretty certain it was out the pin - it didn't seem leaky IN USE - it just dumped a puddle of juice while sitting overnight! Maybe I left it with a whole big fresh squonk of juice in it or something - I'll have to test I guess...but with other new atties coming in to fiddle with, that hasn't happened yet!

Mine doesn't leak a drop. Leaking from the top cap or 510 squonk area?

Last edited:
Reactions: cigatron

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Good check - but nah, on a shelf with bunch of other mods, and not a hotspot...
:)
@Train2

Is it possible your device was set next to or close to a heater? If it got too warm it would auto feed up through the device and out the AFC in the top cap... Like it does in hot climates...

Reactions: cigatron

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Been using an authentic Hadaly for a while now but I'm just not overwhelmed with it. Sometimes the flavor is great but depending on how much juice is in it the flavor changes radically; not something I've experienced with any other dripper. Tried lots of different coils and wicking strategies with the same results. I did grind down the bf pin to make it flush with the deck which did help some.
Maybe it's just the way the air circulates in the chamber. Maybe inconsistently depending on wick saturation, not sure.
It also doesn't have a true domed top cap and the factory drip tip protrudes inside; two things that definitely negatively effect flavor.

Gonna try the O-16. Norbert knows his stuff so maybe it'll be better.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Just ordered a SXK Hadaly. I haven't used an RDA, but have used RTAs. Been toying with the idea of squonking, but I want a mod that has VW/TC. What's a good one to start with?

Will be keeping an eye on this thread, while I await the 'slow boat.' ;)

On the cheap w/o TC? This one:
    Kanger DRIPBOX 60W Squonk Kit

Mid Priced with TC? This one:
    iJoy RDTA Box 200W Starter Kit | Vape Kits

Really nice with TC? This one:
    Lost Vape Therion BF Squonk DNA 75 Set | Vaping Devices

Any of these will work. Your Hadaly will run close to 50w with a 3mm fused clapton so if you want a mod with TC you may want to buy one rated for at least 60w. That way the coil will ramp up to temp quicker in TC.

Last edited:
    Reactions: DebbieNY

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Thanks drifter I went and treated myself to the pre order of this a new stab drip tip and a pre order of the Hcigar inbox squonk.

I have a Hadaly on the way to me and a Freehand S. I am desperately looking for a stab wood drip tip, that will fit both but google is not helping me out. Any links would be much appreciated.

Thank you for the Video tutorial! Just what I had been searching for.

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    On the cheap w/o TC? This one:
    Kanger DRIPBOX 60W Squonk Kit

Mid Priced with TC? This one:
    iJoy RDTA Box 200W Starter Kit | Vape Kits

Really nice with TC? This one:
    Lost Vape Therion BF Squonk DNA 75 Set | Vaping Devices

Any of these will work. Your Hadaly will run close to 50w with a 3mm fused clapton so if you want a mod with TC you may want to buy one rated for at least 60w. That way the coil will ramp up to temp quicker in TC.
    Stay as far away as possible from the Ijoy RDTA. They have big problems with that mod. It's a waste of money.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    I purchased a Hadaly last week, but forgot that I also purchased a Trinity glass cap/tank for it. Not thinking things could get any better, I replaced the stock top with a Trinity glass cap... No BS, this is as good as it gets! Reminds me of drinking soda out of a bottle vs a can. Glass rules!

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I don't see a Hadaly choice - did you specially request it, or could you provide a link maybe?

I purchased a Hadaly last week, but forgot that I also purchased a Trinity glass cap/tank for it. Not thinking things could get any better, I replaced the stock top with a Trinity glass cap... No BS, this is as good as it gets! Reminds me of drinking soda out of a bottle vs a can. Glass rules!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread