Status
Not open for further replies.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I worked this up while helping @ChelsB find a use for her CAP Pink Lemonade, which led to me recommending a recipe I hadn't tried and didn't have ingredients for. But I improvised something similar, and I officially love this one now.

Pink Lemon Crème - man00ver:
0.25% Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA)
1.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Custard (FA)
0.1% Koolada 10% (TPA)
3% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.25% Raspberry (INAWERA)
3% Vienna Cream (FA)
Flavor total: 9.1%

Inspired by Ckemist Remix: Frosted Pink'nilla 'Nade (by ckemist @ ELR)

Re-imagined using mainly FlavourArt and Inawera, it's a lighter and brighter pink lemonade sorbet, mildly sweet and refreshing with a glass of iced tea.

The Koolada is optional, and as with ckemist's recipe I'll recommend a strawberry topping (INW Strawberry Shisha @ 0.5%) if desired.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Nice! I actually have all of these on hand... I think.Cream Fresh/Fresh Cream (FlavourArt) are one in the same? I see that FA only offers Cream Fresh while Bull City Flavors, elr, and HIC's flavor notes all note "Fresh Cream."

Added to my list for my next mixing session in any event. Thanks for sharing! :D

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Cream Fresh/Fresh Cream (FlavourArt) are one in the same?
Yes, they're the same. A lot of FA euro-Italian names get localized for the western market, like Biscotto becomes Cookie and such like. Happily, they do the same for Inawera (though I come from Polish stock, I can't deal with that alphabet). I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: IDJoel

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I haven't done a lot with FA creams and custards yet; any recomendations on resting period?
I'm not a great judge of this, since I always let everything I mix steep for 10 days to 2 weeks. This one was nice then, and even a bit better after 3 weeks.

However, I suspect it would be just fine after 3-4 days, if mixed thoroughly and shaken periodically (maybe even breathed a little). The raspberry may stick out a bit too tartly in the early going, at least it smelled that way to me. If it's got too much pucker, it will settle down after a little more waiting.

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread