All Things about the Eleaf iCare & iCare Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmilk

Mar 1, 2017
Guys....I've made a mod for my iCare mini IC head.

Now all fluid holes are two times bigger than on the beginning, and IC life is much longer now.

But you need magic equipment for that ;)

18-piece-precision-screwdriver-set-on-stand-[2]-456-p.jpg

Last edited:

mmilk

Mar 1, 2017
The main problem of low IC head life in case of iCare mini is that liquid vaporate faster than it comes trough IC tiny holes. This makes it dry quick, coil overheat and cotton burn....especially on high airflow setting.

Another thing that you can make IC life longer is to make more delay between puffs.
More delay, mean more time for liquid to get into the coil and humidify it properly.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Vapor World has the old style mini for 11.99 and coupon for TAKE50 to bring it down to under $7 + shipping. It'd be worth it if there's other items in clearance section. I think the code is good until 3/3.

www.vaporworld.biz/mods/eleaf-ismoka-mods/eleaf-icare-mini/

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I just got a
iCare Mini 15W 320mAh

Its fully charged but won't fire
Fast teck is sending a new one but I can keep this one

Just wondering if it could be fixed somehow?

Thanks
Don't have any idea on fixing it, but could save it for the battery to use in one down the road when the battery goes bad? Or you could to try to mod it with a button :D

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Well folks looks to me like they've put a button on the iCare! Sorta. Same coil.

Eleaf Aster Total, A Small yet Efficient Kit for New Vapers
I just went for it on the Eleaf Aster Total, got it from Vape NW for $24.99, best price I could find in the US (even better than some of the China suppliers). It uses the IC 1.1 coils, which are cheap and that's what I'm looking for, getting tired of rewicking. If the flavors good, then I'm going to buy some Solo's to replace my Myjets, the supplier I used to buy empty Myjet pods went from 6.99 up to around 18 bucks a five pack, no way I'm gonna pay that.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know of the best sales on these and the coils? I don't want to wait a month to ship from China. Just got one and love it so far!
Thanks!
Did you get an Eleaf Aster Total? Hows the flavor with the IC 1.1 coils? Best price I've seen on coils in the US is around 5 bucks, which I got two packs from Vape NW. If I like them, gonna order an Icare Solo and more coils from fasttech, better prices.

Reactions: Burnie

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
I am interested in trying the i care for a trip to England. Can anybody who has flown with one tell me how they are for leaking? Thank you in advance.
My daughter took an ICare with her when she flew to Tasmania, a distance of ~2,000km. Did not leak once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread