Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyo

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
FLORI-DUHH
Hey i have a question my friend let me try a sample of drewbacco tottaly loved it now when i went to order more.I was hit with drewbacco1 and drewbacco2 i looked at the bottle that i recieved from my friend and it did not say 1 or 2 alls i can say is that it had a spicey kinda taste on exhale can anyone help or do i need too order both to find it,it was from the hv line..thanks

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Be careful Aisan Pears can be highly addictive(and expensive)....Its the only fruit that I ever actually have full fledged cravings for. Ive paid as much as $6 a piece for them in organic markets...They are sorta like a cross between a pear and an apple but just have an amazing texture and flavor...Really good...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well folks, just got my Octane samplers. I have to admit I have been chain vaping for a while now with other juices because I just wasn't getting enough. I loaded up a fresh G300 cart with Signature Octane 10MG. I figured at 10MG, it might be good but......

This stuff gave me a small nic high when I tried chain vaping it as I have been with the other juices. The delivery is definatly there! The flavor is good too. This actually reminded me of smoking more than anything I've done to date. Most of the tobacco flavors I've tried ended up tasting burnt after about half a cart (all 24MG). Drew, you've made me so much happier with my decision to quit analogs.

16MG might be about perfect in this stuff delivery wise, but may end up with that burnt taste easier (any input you have on this will be noted Drew). I'll take this 10MG non burnt over 16MG if it burns easier.

3 monthes analog free after 16 years of reds!

Someone called today and aasked why they couldnt find reviews on these liquids so Im bumping a couple up for them...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OK...
Got my order today. 3 of the 5 packs of the empty 808 cartos, Adapters, Pom Lung, Drewbacco1, Octane Signature and Octane Menthol...

Well at first I was QUITE upset that the cartos I got are ALL white. I called and talked with them and they said that all they have in the empty cartos are white, but in a couple of weeks they should have black back in stock. This sux as it makes my Onyx and Graphite XHalers look goofy as heck... Oh well, thanks for telling me you will work with me on the other 2 packs, but I HAD to open 1 pack and get to testing.

This is my first experience with Cartos and I do believe I am hooked! I have been using 510s and the constant toppign off is such a pain!

OK... my initial ANGER with the white cartos is fading a bit..... mainly due to the nic BUZZ!!!

I have been vaping for right at 1 year now and I have NEVER had a nic buzz from ANY juice to date and I generally vape all day! This Octane is the shiznit! LoL

All my testing with Cartos and Juices are with 2 XHalers (5v and 3.7v) to compare with my normal 510 setup. Loading fresh empty carto with each juice so I get NO cross flavors.

First Carto: Drewbacco1.. 'was' my favorite... with cartos I see NO drop in vape production at all on either voltage. Great DB1 flavor remains. Verdict = Cartos must be at a very level playing field as the 510.. good news...

Second Carto: Pom. Lung... since Pear was out and I am really trying to move to Lung juice for both morning and evening sessions... took a small risk and bought 3x30ml of the Pom.... WOW.. GREAT choice... vapes very smooth. To me it has a distinct Pom flavor which I like. PLENTY of vapor production from both voltages.... this 'may' replace pear for me I like it that well!

Third Carto: Octane Menthol. Comming out of menthol analogs I was very anxious to try this. Smells like opening a pack of menthols.. First few pulls seemed maybe a touch heavy on the menthol... gave it some time between hits.. and MAN this stuff is nice.... Getting the nice cool flavor (liking 3.7v a bit better for cooler hits).... TH is there... LOTS of vapor production.... Nothing to complaiin about here... Maybe not an 'instant favorite' but definately liking this one.

Forth Carto: Octane Signature. O....M...G..... THIS is one of those first hit favorites! The taste, TH, Vape production, nic buzz.... IT's ALL there! To me, this one is somehwat similar to Drewbacco1 (the only 'Tobacco flavor' I have tried because I like menthol or flavored juices). The difference between this and DB1 is the obvious nic delivery! This one is GREAT at both voltages, of course slightly smoother at 3.7 as one would expect, but unlike lots of other juices I like this one 'hotter' just as well as the smoothness of 3.7...

Man... as I type this the nic buzz is still lingering....

My XHalers still look wierd to me with the white carto... but dang glad I busted one of the packs open to test!

GREAT work Drew and Crew on these new juices AND for the suggestion that I look into trying cartos with my XHalers...

Thanks for supplying such quality and innovative products to us!

Long Live NHaler.com LOL
Here is another one...

mm485

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
New Jersey
Be careful Aisan Pears can be highly addictive(and expensive)....Its the only fruit that I ever actually have full fledged cravings for. Ive paid as much as $6 a piece for them in organic markets...They are sorta like a cross between a pear and an apple but just have an amazing texture and flavor...Really good...
Drew

They are totally worth it! Not a bad thing to be addicted to, IMHO. Laurel, I highly recommend them!

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Hey Drew, I just tried one of the doublers and love this option. I had some octane juice that I liked but the flavor was a little light to me. I added a few drops of the flavor doubler and voila, now perfect for me! These flavor concentrates are going to open up a whole new bunch of juice opportunities to me as I can now adjust the flavor to suit me perfectly. Thanks so much for offering these! I didn't think octane juices could get any better and now I have so many more flavor options to vape.

I also wanted to make an octane flavor request: caramel macchiato or a caramel coffee type vape. Is this possible? I would love this flavor in the octane line! ...with its flavor doubler available as well, of course. Hint...hint...hint.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey So,
I agree...These are great for that exact reason...I dont know if its just me but, my tatse buds seem moody? Some days I like it a little stronger , but the next day the same liquid seems too strong, so I have been mixing small amounts (3 mls) .... You must be a mind reader or something, because last night I was thinking about a couple new flavors and ONE of them was the Caremel Macchiato...Im also thinking about a Cafe Tobacco, as I have been mixing The Cappuccino and the Signature together and its getting addictive. Thanks
Drew

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
i would love a OCTANE caramel machiatto thats very light on the coffee.

i havent had a good carmel M in a year, no one makes them properly anymore.(FOR MY TASTE BUDS).

I totaly agree the doublers was a brilliant idea. my personal preference is to always have a juice thats not to powerful in flavor.
Drew's juices are very balanced when it comes to flavor, never overpowering and that is key so i dont get sick of a juice, the tastebuds change for me as well and if
a juice is to strong it can totally turn me off to a juice. An example of this is one of my all time fav's the octane orange tic tac, it was called orange creamsicle but it tasted like a orange tic tac to a T unlike any other juice before it but it was so strong that i was turned off to it but the time i was done with the bottle (hoping thats been toned down so i can order more).

Now with the doublers its very simple to bump up your juice ever so slightly to reach the desired strength. by the way his cigarillo,plain tobacco and signature tobacco are the 3 best tobacco flavors around, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

Also i have tried 5 other chocalte covered strawberry juices and again drews win, his base is better and the flavor in his tastes natural. Its a top notch juice

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
These Octane flavorings seem to be a little trickier for me to alter. I cant find a Caramel that will permiate the Coffee...I mean I could change the Coffee but this is the tastiest, CLEAREST Coffee flavor I have found yet... Seems as though most of the other coffee's I have found carmelize on the atomizer where this one dosent at all. Still crackin away though...
DRew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread