Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
fice.jpg

I ate a nice fried icecream that is chocolate topped last month and decided to make the same thing to vape. :)

• Graham Cracker (FW) %2 Can be replaced with Graham Cracker Clear TPA %3
  • Vanilla Bean Icecream (TPA) %6
  • Meringue (FA) %0.7
  • Double Chocolate Dark (TPA) %1.5
  • Rich Cinnamon (FLV) %0.1 1 drop with its original bottle per 30ml. Using more than 1 drop per 30ml will ruin your mix.
  • Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) %0.5
  • Sweetener (TPA) %1
Mix: 70 VG.
Steep Time: 15 days.

About Rich Cinnamon Flavorah:
This is the best cinnamon flavor ever created. It is expensive, $12.49 for 15ml bottle but it will last for the rest of your life including your children. The most powerful flavor ever too, If you dont like cinnamon too much, use it 1 drop per 50ml. So 1 drop per 30ml means strong and front cinnamon flavor. Lets say if we are going to make 100ml eliquid, 3 drops of rich cinnamon is enough as a distinct spice cinnamon taste and no it cannot be replaced in this recipe, it has a unique taste for fried icecream.

Enjoy the deliciousness ;)

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
Made this about a week ago with what I had on hand. Don't really want/need anymore flavors atm... :)

I don't expect it to taste the same, but think it will be good... :D

Graham Cracker (CAP) 2%
VBIC (CAP) 6%
Meringue (FA) .7%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 1%
AP (TFA) .5%
Sweetener (TFA) 1%

Thanks for posting & the inspiration... ;)

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
This is the best cinnamon flavor ever created. It is expensive, $12.49 for 15ml bottle but it will last for the rest of your life including your children.

I 100% agree about FLV Rich Cinnamon. I thought I'd mention, for anyone wanting it, but not generous enough to want to bequeath it to their descendants, that GremlinDIY re-bottles FLV in 5 mill containers (which actually contain 8 mills.) So you can get a bottle of Rich Cinnamon for $6.00 there, instead of $12.49, and it will still probably last you the rest of your life, unless you just like to vape Red Hots and you plan on living a very long time. And you can try out a lot of the other FLV flavors a little less expensively to justify the shipping (though their shipping is also really cheap, so you'd save on this even if you only ordered the cinnamon.)

(I'm not in any way associated with Gremlin. They're just my go-to when I want to sample FLV flavors I haven't tried before. They re-bottle other brands in small sizes as well.)

spindrift61

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for the info on Gremlin DIY, they have 15ml bottles of CAP which Bull City Flavors does not. Just ordered 14 more flavors tonight. And some of the flavors are less expensive and some not. But, I can not knock BCF, that organization is awesome. Customer service and shipping is the best I have found so far. I am hoping Gremlin is going to be as good as BCF. I will know next week with this order. Yup, I can buy any flavors I want as long as I stay off analogs....per my wife! That was the deal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread