E-Cigarette Summit USA 2017: where was vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Reactions: Kprthevapr

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
I'm getting a great big ad that prevents me from reading your article.. I cannot close it or anything in order to read the article..

Sorry.
Oh, crap. I'm not seeing it... let me ask the vaping.com team...

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Oh, crap. I'm not seeing it... let me ask the vaping.com team...

There's a full page ad that appears a moment after the page loads. There's a small white down arrow near the bottom, and pressing it takes you down to the article body. But it would be easy to miss, and depending on how it's implemented it might not be onscreen at all aspect ratios.

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
The full page add jumped up and I just closed the page.

Does anyone actually believe those pop ups bring more business than rhey chase away?

I did the exact same thing. Click close and gone.
I find those blatant pop-ups extremely obnoxious irritants and avoid those businesses and their messages forever more.

etdong

Unresolved Status
May 13, 2017
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: pre advertising

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I had no problem seeing it. It was very well written and a very good set of points. I have to agree they're snatching at straws with the whole flavor thing. For crying out loud the first cigar I ever had was s swisher sweet. IMHO those are directed at children. There are lots of things in the "real" world that they flavor or sweeten to make more pleasant yet nobody is screaming or flying off the handle about that are they

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Lol.
Flavors.
Only for children.
:facepalm:

download.jpg

I am starting over with ecf because I moved from NYC and had to register all over again. What is going on in Washington? My e liquid provider is closed. It is backwoods brew. I only use their juices and do not know where else to go. I have been vaping for 4 years. Buy e cigs from totally wicked. They are very upset about new legislation and asked me to write a letter about benefits of vaping, which I did. My lung Dr. is fully supportive of my vaping. Says it is saving my life! What's in real cigarettes is what kills NOT just nicotine. I have emphesema and I am doing great with What is the fuss about? Just a way for the government to make money. My brother died of alcohol poisoning. That's ok? I am disgusted with this attack on e liquid and the industry. Thought I'd post my support here.

The wife has taken over the new business:
Backwoods Blends
Is this her new website? Looks like it. Many of the flavors and pics look the same. Do not know what flavors are that are new to me. Should I just write her? There is no description of flavors with names I don't recognize. Please advise. I will watch this thread. Thanks so much for the info.

Reactions: puffon

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Is this her new website? Looks like it. Many of the flavors and pics look the same. Do not know what flavors are that are new to me. Should I just write her? There is no description of flavors with names I don't recognize. Please advise. I will watch this thread. Thanks so much for the info.
    I believe so. I only remember reading it in this thread:
    Backwoods Brew
    She is a registered supplier now:
    Backwoods Blends
    I would send her a e-mail

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I had no problem seeing it. It was very well written and a very good set of points. I have to agree they're snatching at straws with the whole flavor thing. For crying out loud the first cigar I ever had was s swisher sweet. IMHO those are directed at children. There are lots of things in the "real" world that they flavor or sweeten to make more pleasant yet nobody is screaming or flying off the handle about that are they

I remember Swisher Sweets and there was another little cigar called Rum Crook that was popular among my smoking teenage friends.

Early on in my smoking career my friend and I were at Callaway Gardens for a day in the nid 60's. We were about 15. While we were in the grandstands watching a ski tournament a tobacco company salesman came through giving out samples of Kool, Salem, and other brands in 5 cig mini packages. He didn't care that we were 15 and loaded us up with one of each brand he had. There were Swisher Sweets in his rolling sample case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread