Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
FYI - Provari rings at Shapeways ... in lots of colors ... plastic or steel ... $10 to $20 depending on color/material.

Provari P3 Ring by Dungstar on Shapeways

Good find, but what is a "P3 Ring?" Would that be the external ring that goes around the 510 inner adapter? I'm sure a 2.5 beauty ring can be made with a 3D printer, but I don't think that's what this is.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yes, Ms. O, it's the beauty ring that goes around the 510 on a P3 Provi.

DPL and I were looking at them tonite, and I didn't even realize that they were P3 only.

I was dazzled by the colors. (I wanted the Platinum...... :rolleyes: )

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Yes, Ms. O, it's the beauty ring that goes around the 510 on a P3 Provi.

DPL and I were looking at them tonite, and I didn't even realize that they were P3 only.

I was dazzled by the colors. (I wanted the Platinum...... :rolleyes: )

I have a couple of silver 2.5 beauty rings coming from Germany.
s-l500.jpg

I got them off of eBay.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
nice @Tomasius74, but you need more atomizers!

I do need more ! though I have others but not using them at the moment. Those 3 are the ones I use the most lately, one with my ADV, the mini with some mint-menthol and the Kabuki with a blend of my ADV and a coffee liquid that wasn't good but mixed makes an amazing good morning vape. Getting equipment is expensive but rather fun

Actually there are 4 Kayfun 5, 2 Kayfun mini v3, 2 Kabukis, 5 Nautilus X and a Hurricane 1.3 but the tank cracked and haven't been able to find a replacement.

Also bought a Snapdragon 1.5 but I'm still waiting for a squonking mod

Still deciding what to get now, maybe I should invest in several coils for the Kabuki

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I have 2 of the Radius mods but just discovered I only have 1 of the adapters that came with them that allow you to use any 510 topper. Now that Provape is gone, is there anywhere I can go to get one of these adapters? I am in good shape with extras for all by Provari tube mods but this missing Radius piece has me stumped. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I have 2 of the Radius mods but just discovered I only have 1 of the adapters that came with them that allow you to use any 510 topper. Now that Provape is gone, is there anywhere I can go to get one of these adapters? I am in good shape with extras for all by Provari tube mods but this missing Radius piece has me stumped. Thanks for any help.
Accessories

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
What do you need? The two rings? The 510 inner ring and the outer ring that screws on to the P3 connector?

Reactions: AstroTurf

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Hi

I've noticed that some honourable members of the Provape community have been struggling to find beauty rings for the Provari Mini or 2.5?. I got 2 from a local vendor just in case anybody needs them. I will be happy to send them. Just tell me.

The rings are internally cone shaped. The only mini I got is used by my father and it has P3 connection but I guess these rings will work for you because the shop I got them from was a Provape authorized reseller.

These are the ones I got:

Beauty Rings.jpg

Last edited:

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
That's VERY kind, Tomas!! <wub>

Just a way to show the appreciation for all I get from you guys thru ECF. If any one needs them I'll be glad to send them. I got them just for that purpose and have no need of those rings.

I can also check if the store has more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread