Status
Not open for further replies.

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    Aimidi Etaliens E.T X2

I got this wild looking mod a few weeks ago from healthcabin.net.

Wow! Just look at this thing. It's like nothing else out there. If you are a fan of the Alien movies, you know what it's all about. It's made of all metal, so it definitely has some weight to it. The design is very ergonomic, fits in the hand perfectly. Mine came with a silicone case. I normally don't like the silicone sleeves, but this one is very cool. The mod takes one 18650 battery, and will go up to 80 watts. It has temperature control for Ni/Ti/SS/NiCr, but I can't comment on that since I only use wattage mode. I've been running it at maximum power with the Peerless rda on top, and it barely gets warm unless I am chain vaping. Battery life is about as good as it gets. the battery door is not the easiest to open, but it has a USB port on the bottom for charging. I am definitely enjoying this thing!
    upload_2017-5-28_10-48-26.png

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    Wow I've never seen anything like it, except for the alien movies of course :w00t:. Thanks for the mini review and pics. I appreciate you drawing my attention to it, something I'm definitely gonna look into. I can tell by the way your dog is looking at it he don't trust it so I may think twice about picking one up. I always trust my dogs judgement over any humans. They have much better instincts when it comes to evaluating people so I bet that carries over to mods also. I think you should be careful turning your back on that thing. Just saying :danger:

Reactions: philbh
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread