Status
Not open for further replies.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Build quality is fantastic,smooth buttery threads, no sharp edges. Spotless clean, no machine lube I could detect. Fit & finish fits with the rest in very well done category. PBsardo mentions slight wobble on authentic JFC, this one has none. A total of 9 options are available for air flow plus nicely tensioned adjustable controller on the atomizer which will pretty much close down completely.

Glass tank which holds a little over 3ml. Spare o-rings, post screws, and a tool to remove air disks (two included) stainless and black POM drip tips are all found in the cardboard box.

SS316, and PEEK insulators/air disks.

Available options include spare glass, 8 additional air disks, Ultem DT.

Coil placement and wicking is very easy, with good sized post holes, no issues with wire trapping or cutting.

Airflow tight mtl to nice slightly restricted lung. Flavor is top notch, fairly easy to use top fill is dropper friendly which is a big plus for me.

I do not an authentic to compare, but Coppervape is known to source them for copying. From casual visual comparison everything appears accurate.

In the air disk photo the two on far right are included.

Fe3QiWX.jpg

p409Qz0.jpg

3FUjDoW.jpg

a5qHVqk.jpg

rIXcd6m.jpg

Xq9VaXd.jpg

bv5TFLR.jpg

v1HtHcN.jpg

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
I really like how they give you a Bunch of Airflow Inserts. Something I wish More OEM's would do.

They give you two. The rest you'll have to buy for $5.

Where did you get yours from?

I (not OP) ordered mine directly from Ali Baba. They will probably propose DHL, but they do ePacket if you ask for it. Will probably be listed at FT and the other usual suspects soon too.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Wow that looks great. Maybe I'll have to order two from coppervape. Or wait for 3f or fasttech.

I looked at the authentic a few times but even if you can stomach the price it's impossible to get.
---
I wear my typos like the badge of honor they are. Then I try to go back and fix them, so refresh. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Wow that looks great. Maybe I'll have to order two for, coppervape. Or wait for 3f or fasttech.

I looked at the authentic a few time shut even if you can stomach the piece it's impossible to get.
---
I wear my typos like the badge of honor they are. Then I try to go back and fix them, so refresh. :)
Iknow you cant get the Authentic or the Spica RTA either , thats another one Id like to try out , I asked Coppervapes if there thinking of making that one too awaiting a reply from them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Spica has V2 coming. Tell Copper vape to wait. I was going to order the Spica but only option is bank transfer to Turkey. I wish more places that took regular orders would carry it.

Back on topic, I have a authentic Skyline and it's my favorite atty right now. It's sitting pretty in my Xvostick and haven't put it down since I got it. If this clone is any good you all will be very happy with it.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I think 2fdeal.com will more faster appear skyline then the other site lol. I buy from them for Hussar Coppervape and have very smooth transaction. Btw, I doubt fasttech item will have logo on them. Cheers
No logo? Hats off to them. That's, in no way, a bad thing.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Reactions: Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
In my mind, Serena is really cute. And she called me "Dear". :wub:

They call everyone "dear", "honey" etc. Probably some rough translating going on. Also it's suspicious how all sales representatives appear to be young females.

But they certainly get the job done! Mine is on its way via ePacket, and price including shipping was cheaper then the 2fvape listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread