808d threaded ego, looking for a clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I think the EVOD clearomizers are going to fit both types of eGo, actually. I'll report back when I get them.
No, the evod will not work on an 808/ego device. It will screw on the ego threads but won't contact the center pin.

The only tank made for 510/ego treading that will work on a 808/ego device that I know of is the Kanger T2.

Reactions: cakes488

Meeker128

Jun 16, 2017
Vallejo CA
No, the evod will not work on an 808/ego device. It will screw on the ego threads but won't contact the center pin.

The only tank made for 510/ego treading that will work on a 808/ego device that I know of is the Kanger T2.
That's what I was going to buy originally. This is messed up.
But still, the picture of the EVOD showed the 808 threading inside. They may be an old type.
I just hope this helps someone in the future once I find the answers.

Meeker128

Jun 16, 2017
Vallejo CA
I recommend LiteCig USA..I started out with the 808 from V2 and I quickly found a better, cheaper spot which is LiteCig USA. I really liked these clearo's
Kanger E-smart eCig Clearomizer
And they carry cartos and batteries ...all for a fraction of the cost of V2.
No thanks, the reviews are better for the t4s I already buy, plus they're $0.50 cheaper.

Reactions: djsvapour

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
That's what I was going to buy originally. This is messed up.
But still, the picture of the EVOD showed the 808 threading inside. They may be an old type.
I just hope this helps someone in the future once I find the answers.
Your choice. The threading on the evod is ego threading. I never knew an evod with 808 threads.

Meeker128

Jun 16, 2017
Vallejo CA
If you like the T2 and can get supplies, why not spend just a little on two eGo/510 batteries and lay the problems of 808 to rest. ...
So I've ordered an eGo C Twist, but it's coming via Singapore Post, so it's going to be a while. But hey, <$14 including expedited shipping for a whole kit. That should solve everything. I've also ordered some T2s from PA which I'm told may work on my 808 Winder as well. Once I receive those and see, I will report and let this thread die. I just really want this info out there because it was so hard for me to figure it all out. There were only half answers out there.
Thank you for your help.

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread