Need help picking a new mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
My issue with the LV Drone is this... It's just too big to use as a walking mod. Squonker's are for convenience when going mobile. Just my opinion, but using a squonker at home is sort of pointless since you can just as easily drip. Okay, so it has 2 x 18650 batteries... Solution: Build a 1.5 Ohm walking coil, and carry a spare battery. The Drone is larger than the Triade, which I would never use as a walking mod. If I'm not going to be out all day, I never leave with anything larger than a Epetite or ProVari Ti. If out all day, I take a Therion BF or VT Inbox.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
My issue with the LV Drone is this... It's just too big to use as a walking mod. Squonker's are for convenience when going mobile. Just my opinion, but using a squonker at home is sort of pointless since you can just as easily drip. Okay, so it has 2 x 18650 batteries... Solution: Build a 1.5 Ohm walking coil, and carry a spare battery. The Drone is larger than the Triade, which I would never use as a walking mod. If I'm not going to be out all day, I never leave with anything larger than a Epetite or ProVari Ti. If out all day, I take a Therion BF or VT Inbox.
I love my provaris for out an about, if I'm going to my parents for the weekend I take 3 of them along with my kabukis which have actually taken over my kayfuns. I get my Nautilus coils for free from a local shop where my mate works so it's costing nothing to keep them running :) they were damn expensive tanks but they are just as good as the rtas :)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
If you like hand feel of Alien, go with the Eleaf iKonn 220. Their mods are solid work horses! Smoant Battle is also a great mod. Know people that have had theirs since it 1st came out & still performing like new.
Wow does that mod go up to 220 watts?? That's very compact!

Reactions: stols001

Vape Always

Moved On
Apr 17, 2017
USA
www.bestvapemod.org
  • Deleted by retired1

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Im really eyeing the ikon kaos battlestar and asvape Michael and revenger

I got an alien but my batterys seem to drain faster then i remember

Used a kaos at the local vape shop and for 4 5 hours testing juice the thing stayed at 67 % which is what it was at when they handed me a tester mod

I kind want something that does a curve pretty well

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Im really eyeing the ikon kaos battlestar and asvape Michael and revenger

I got an alien but my batterys seem to drain faster then i remember

Used a kaos at the local vape shop and for 4 5 hours testing juice the thing stayed at 67 % which is what it was at when they handed me a tester mod

I kind want something that does a curve pretty well
Go with the Battlestar, best mod I've ever used! It's accurate, durable & even does TC well. I love my Alien & the kaos is good too but I prefer the Battlestar.
The alien has amazing battery life for me though. What batteries do you use?
I vape at 70 watts an Samsung 30Q s see me through one day to a day an half of heavy vaping!

Reactions: stols001

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Go with the Battlestar, best mod I've ever used! It's accurate, durable & even does TC well. I love my Alien & the kaos is good too but I prefer the Battlestar.
The alien has amazing battery life for me though. What batteries do you use?
I vape at 70 watts an Samsung 30Q s see me through one day to a day an half of heavy vaping!
I got vtc 5s and battery lifes awful at 65 watts

Just got my luc v4 and some 30qs 8 hours at 50 watts and barely dropped only been a day having them

I hear battery life isn't great on the battlestar

Mooch told me to keep the 30qs under 50 watts to get best life out of the 30qs said they are average at 75 watts or higher

Uses 55 most the time on the 8 hours surprised the flavors as good as its been normally i get like 9 10 hours in the vtcs maybe. Little more i used to charge the vtc5s through the alien

I used a tester kaos at my fav vape shop it was at 67 % after testing juices for 2 3 hours it was surprisingly still at 67% pretty sure they had vtc 5s in it as thats all they sell place gets best grade they can for all the batteries they get

Im curious which dual regulated mods have the best battery life as when i get my reward points high enough i get 50 bucks in store credit and im not sure if i wanna grab an rda or snag a new mod

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I got vtc 5s and battery lifes awful at 65 watts

Just got my luc v4 and some 30qs 8 hours at 50 watts and barely dropped only been a day having them

I hear battery life isn't great on the battlestar

Mooch told me to keep the 30qs under 50 watts to get best life out of the 30qs said they are average at 75 watts or higher

Uses 55 most the time on the 8 hours surprised the flavors as good as its been normally i get like 9 10 hours in the vtcs maybe. Little more i used to charge the vtc5s through the alien

I used a tester kaos at my fav vape shop it was at 67 % after testing juices for 2 3 hours it was surprisingly still at 67% pretty sure they had vtc 5s in it as thats all they sell place gets best grade they can for all the batteries they get

Im curious which dual regulated mods have the best battery life as when i get my reward points high enough i get 50 bucks in store credit and im not sure if i wanna grab an rda or snag a new mod
I've had best battery life outta tesla nano steampunk. Get two days with 30qs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread