Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have been wanting to try Vaporesso's OMNI chip for a good long while now, and I just found the Revenger kit. Dual battery, OMNI 2.0 chip, a clock, and a really sleek-looking shape. The .96 inch screen displays all the essential information, including the charge left on each individual battery. I always look for that in a mod anymore because I find it very helpful. I actually found out one of my batteries in a married pair had gone bad because of this feature on a different mod so now I make it a habit to really watch for that! It has USB charging capabilities and supports 2.5A quick charging-with protection in place for that. The 510 is centered so the tank will sit in the middle of the mod! :)

The NRG tank looks great, too! I love my Vaporesso tanks and this one looks like it's right up my alley. It's a 26.5 mm 5-ml tank with bottom airflow top slide-fill, and it utilizes Vaporesso's new GT line of coils. It comes with a .15 ohm dual vertical head and a .15 ohm quadruple vertical head, but I read that Vaporesso is releasing a ceramic version very shortly. THAT'S the one I am most interested in! I love how Vaporesso does ceramics. :) The drip tip is a wide-bore 14 mm tip that has a mesh screen in it to help prevent spitback. Not too sure what that will mean for the draw, but lucky for me I accidentally ordered two 14 mm tips a couple of months ago that I can replace it with if need be. :D There is also a kit with the EUC-compliant 23 mm 2-ml NRG tank.

So, now for the wait. This setup is just being released this week but it has been on preorder for a while now. I'm getting mine from Heaven Gifts https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-Revenger-Kit-with-NRG.html

Check it out!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I wonder why they got away from their EUC coils?
They still have them, but this tank is built more like the TFV tanks so the coil is shorter and wider and the EUCs probably wouldn't fit even with a sleeve. I am wondering if the GT coils and SMOK's Q series coils might be interchangeable.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
No, I was at my store last week and the owner put a BBB coil in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
That's great to know! I am ordering a box of the Sense Blazer ceramic coils for the X Baby tank I have on preorder so those should also fit into the NRG tank. Woot! :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It didn't used to be that way at all. A lot of tanks now will take an Atlantis 2 coil which almost every store within 100 miles(17 stores) of me carries.

I know, it opens up so many more options.

That's great to know! I am ordering a box of the Sense Blazer ceramic coils for the X Baby tank I have on preorder so those should also fit into the NRG tank. Woot! :)

The problem I have with Smok is everything is named in a nonspecific manner. Is that a Blazer ceramic fitting a tfv8 BB and BBB, or a tfv8 Cloud Beast (way too many beasts)?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It didn't used to be that way at all. A lot of tanks now will take an Atlantis 2 coil which almost every store within 100 miles(17 stores) of me carries.

I know it. I think the Atlantis coil was the one that really opened up that door. Until then it seems like every single new tank took a different coil and that really got expensive! I never got into building and I much prefer tanks to RDAs, and my preferred coil type is ceramic or ceramic hybrid so I am a much happier vaper these days. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I know, it opens up so many more options.

The problem I have with Smok is everything is named in a nonspecific manner. Is that a Blazer ceramic fitting a tfv8 BB and BBB, or a tfv8 Cloud Beast (way too many beasts)?
It't the Sense Blazer 200 coil that fits the TFV Baby Beast. I think. :D I totally agree with the confusing tank and coil names!! The one I am getting is the TFV8 X tank, which is the "brother" to the Baby Beast. I just hope the coil will fit into the NRG tank until Vaporesso releases their ceramic coil for that tank. Is that too much to ask? :D

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It't the Sense Blazer 200 coil that fits the TFV Baby Beast. I think. :D I totally agree with the confusing tank and coil names!! The one I am getting is the TFV8 X tank, which is the "brother" to the Baby Beast. I just hope the coil will fit into the NRG tank until Vaporesso releases their ceramic coil for that tank. Is that too much to ask? :D

The tfv8 X tank? I had to look it up. So a baby beast but with top airflow and a new coil to keep in stock? :facepalm:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So, I got my Revenger kit today. It's a truly beautiful mod. I am having a really hard time working through the menu and can't get the date and time set, but I will spend the day with it and hopefully have some information on that. I have to say, though, that I am only about 1/4 of the way through a tank of juice and the NRG tank is performing nicely. Break in for the coil doesn't seem to be very long, as the flavor is really starting to come through already. And did I mention that it's REALLY pretty?? :D
revenger hand check.PNG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So, now that I've had a day to get to know the Revenger, I am officially in love. The menu is not intuitive (at least to me) and I had to fiddle around a little to discover all of the cool features. The problem I was having with the clock set is that once I was in the settings for the clock I would set the date and time and then try to back out with button presses. Yeah, no, that's not how it's done, lol! I had to set it and then scroll down to Exit and THEN press the fire button to get it to stick. Makes total sense now! :facepalm:

This thing is so customizable. It has VW with low/medium/high settings (I am set to high because I hate waiting for my vape to get to my mouth!), TC (SS, Ni, Ti), CCT, TCR (M1, M2), and Bypass, and the coolest feature, RCT (remaining charge time), that shows you how long each battery will take to reach full charge WHILE ON BOARD!! What! I am charging my mod right now. One battery is at 100% and the other one is at 98%. There is overcharge protection, so the one that's fully charged is just fine in there until the other one is done (10 minutes with a 2A charger). The mod is not even warm. The reason I am charging on board is because I don't want to reset the clock, which I would have to do if I removed the batteries. #lazyvaper :D

The NRG tank is awesome. I LOVE the 5 ml capacity. It's not super thirsty and flavor and vapor are great. I get no gurgling or spitback (YAY! That means I can change drip tips if I wanna!) and the draw is still pretty airy even with the large screen in the drip tip.

The finish on both the tank and the mod are great. SUPER shiny. Of course super shiny means finger printy, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I hope it holds up well. It seems pretty hardy, almost like powder coating.

So thems my observations from the first 24 hours. I will finish off with a big pic of the onboard charging RCT (did I mention that I love this feature???) and some little pics of unboxing and a side-by-side with the Sigelei Holi. Enjoy! :)

RCT revenger.PNG

revenger1.PNG revenger2.PNG revenger3.PNG revenger4.PNG revenger5.PNG revenger6.PNG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well I now know that the Sense Blaze 600 coils will not fit in the NRG tank. Got them in today and these things are HUGE, lol! The Baby Beast V8 Q2 coils will fit in there, though. Still waiting for the ceramic Vaporesso GT coil, but hopefully that happens soon. Not that there's anything wrong with the GT4 coil, though. It's still going strong with tons of flavor and vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread