Please Help Me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyPie

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Florida
I have been vaping for quite a few years. My problem is my eye sight (I am legally blind) Currently using a Wismec Predator 228 with Vapeston Maganus DVC tank. Lately the coils (even when new) register on the Predator as 0 ohms .. happening far too often. I have to take everything apart, and put it back together again several times before the coil shows it is registering. I CANNOT SEE THE SETTINGS on the Predator (even with a magnifying glass) to see if I have it set correctly. I am so frustrated !!!!

What I need ... a no fiddle reliable set up with a nice size tank and dependable coils. I am on the go all the time so I prefer using 18650 rechargeable batteries so I always have a good battery. I have had MANY different devices over the years. When I finally broke down and tried a sub ohm device/tank I really loved it. I don't want to drip, rebuild or fiddle with anything. I just want a reliable, good tasty vape. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

HoneyPie

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Florida
the predator had some QC issues with the 510 Honey, it might just be your mod?....maybe try a Pico( easy to change batteries and simple to use).....i believe they only take up to a 22mm tank though
Thank you .. I think I am going to try the Eleaf iKonn Total w/ Ello Tank and see how it goes?

HoneyPie

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Florida
i just picked up one last week , great combo...wish stuff like that was around when we started Vaping

I know, right? I remember punching holes in cartridges so you could slide them in a tank with rubber gaskets. But the electronics today drive me nutz with all the settings I can't see :p Hopefully this year I will have laser surgery and see what I've been missing :) But honestly the less I have to fiddle with things the more time I have to enjoy life! All I need now is a gps tracker so I can figure out where is the last place I laid my device down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread