Vaporesso Revenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton Jones

Jul 23, 2017
Hello all.
I'm considering buying the new vaporesso revenger kit.problem is I haven't seen any video reviews of this.maybe there us one but I can't find it.question is does any know of such a video or does anybody who owns one wish to give us their honest opinions. I'm using a 220 watt alien but just like to have stuff. I have seen written reviews but like to see a video breakdown of the kit contents etc
Thanks
Glenn
Hi Glenn. I just picked one up a couple weeks ago and I am already having loads of issues with it. First off, it will randomly throw up check atomizer, short atomizer, and high atomizer. I have cleaned all the contacts, changed the coil and changed the tank. Then It will turn off randomly and the most recently the screen will start to flash on and off when tilted a certain direction. I've tried every set off batteries and once again cleaned and the battery posts and top and bottom of the batteries. None of my other mods have any issues with my batteries. I'm not sure if I got a faulty mod or what but I'm not sure what the issue is. (The original tank I was using was the NRG tank that came with the mod)

Mike Gee

Apr 25, 2017
Colorado
I finally got my Revenger from Vaporl this past weekend and I am completely please with it. Great added features to the Omni board. Puff counter and hit strength. The big feature I like it the ability for a wattage setting in temp control mode. So far not a single issue...I have not used the NRG tank yet because I have been playing with my Gemini RTAs lately. The NRG tank takes the baby beast coils too so more options for coils. I'm researching to see if the baby beast RTA will work in these tanks as well....that might be cool since Vaporesso does not have one currently for this tank.

Bishboi

Jul 31, 2017
Love it guys at the moment I have a smok baby tank on it with the big 4 coil that came in the box (sorry to sound like a noob but it's my first proper mod apart from my smok v8 stick with the baby tank on)

Attachments

• IMG_5550.JPG
    IMG_5550.JPG
    865.3 KB · Views: 91

Kaimaikid

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2017
New Zealand
Yeah noticed that too when I went to update mine this morning - I also have the SPCBAT10 model, so far no issues except in BYPASS mode it doesn't seem to act like a mech mod instead it looks like it only gives approx 35 watts or maybe less, in wattage and M1 and SS TCR modes it seems to be ok.

Am using dual 316L ss clapton coils = 0.33 ohm

Be curious as to what settings folk are running theirs at.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The screen on my Smok Alien died (it was run over by a two-ton Russian truck so I'm impressed that it still works at all) so I have an excuse to buy a new mod. Been eyeing the Revenger a bit. Those of you who have it, how's the battery life? What's the battery cutoff voltage? That's one of the reasons the Alien has stayed in my daily use even though it has shoddy tc. How is the tc on it, particularly with ss316? Would really like to have something that does a better job than the Alien.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Bought the new Revenger in red just yesterday. Feels great except for one irritating problem:

It keeps asking me if I have a new tank every 3-5 puffs. Annoying... And the coil's resistance is obviously increasing as the tank heats up... goes as high as 0.5ohms from a base of 0.1ohms.

Current set up:
Tank: VGOD Pro Tank
Coils: 4-strand twisted 26-gauge, 5 coils SS 316
Resistance: 0.1ohm (Read off Therion 75)

Any ideas? is there a way to lock resistance so this doesn't happen?

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
There's no way to lock the ohm in VW mode I think, only in TC modes.

I think there's some sort of connection problem that you're experiencing but honestly, I don't know how to solve it.

Was messing with the Revenger some more and I don't think it's a connection problem. I think the board has been calibrated for the NRG tank. I think the sub-ohm coil has a narrower range of resistance fluctuations. And when that fluctuation exceeds the pre-programmed range, the board reads it as a new coil. The new coil query shows up when the tank heats up or cools down significantly. If I heat the tank up then put it down for a while to cool, when I vape the cool tank, it prompts me again. It's as if the board is reading the new resistance and it falls outside of the acceptable range of variance from the last reading. The logic then prompts it to query if it's a new tank that's been mounted.

This doesn't happen with my Therion and I've had the VGOD for a while now and used it on other mods with no problems.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Picked up Vaporesso Revenger kit two days ago. No problems so far. Did the firmware upgrade. Added puff counter, screen brightness. Like it so far. Used to only like to vape around 15 watts before now enjoying doing 40 to 50 watts much better flavor and more vapor. Tank that comes with is nice though the two coils are kanthal wire yet to have any problem with them. Also used a dripper dual coil and Bellus single coil in temperature control not only can you adjust temperature but also the wattage. So far all working better then before. Has some nice features like controlling the curve that I haven't got into yet. Give it a thumbs up!

Reactions: Garden gnome

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    I have one, like it a lot.
    Using a Baby Beast and a Big Baby Beast with it. Don't go very high in wattage, hang around 50ish. Been very reliable and my batteries last a whole day.

Afraid I may not have the experience to give in depth review but I'm finding it great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread