Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
getting-the-band-back-together.png

2wood2P67.jpg

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm glad to have the forum back up and alive. I'll be relying a LOT on everyone here to help keep me going in the right direction. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged from all you Hooples!

Just a quick little bit about the "new" ReosMods before I get back to building . . .

1. We plan to continue to build and supply P-67, Grands, and Mini's for the long haul. Being able to provide components for DIY repairs and the ability to send us your mods for SPA treatments is part of that commitment.

2. We are still finishing unpacking everything from the move, so please be patient here on ECF if it takes me a little while to get your questions answered.

3. I will be posting regular "Mothership Update" posts about what's going on here at the shop, with topics ranging from new product development, to stock updates, to just how the puppy is growing (9 week old mutt - part pit bull, part shepard, part husky, part lab, probably even a bit of porcupine in there somewhere).

Finally, I will be posting a short bio, along with updating my profile pic and signature so you can all start to get to know me a little better.

Thanks for making me feel VERY welcome here!

Eric

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Wow...I was thinking...so what...another Reo thread...what's wrong with the one that another member started.... it was just fine....

WRONG!!!!!!:D

I feel like I'm back home where I first started in my vaping journey!

Dancing...your link is what finally got me to the right door....I was wandering, lost, confused ( um...which is nothing new...)...tired n thirsty, it was such a confusing trip... where's the bed? I need a nap!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Wow...I was thinking...so what...another Reo thread...what's wrong with the one that another member started.... it was just fine....

WRONG!!!!!!:D

I feel like I'm back home where I first started in my vaping journey!

Dancing...your link is what finally got me to the right door....I was wandering, lost, confused ( um...which is nothing new...)...tired n thirsty, it was such a confusing trip... where's the bed? I need a nap!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Kay! So glad you finally found your way.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Great intro Eric, and I for one look forward to your bio and where REO is going from this point forward. Thank you for grabbing this golden ring and re-opening it for all to come back home too!

Lets see.....hmmm....if I get this right!! Well....maybe.....;):lol::lol::thumb:....I just really want to say that it's good to be back home!!

yes I'm strange:2cool:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I was a Fort Wayne/Indy boy for 35 years. Now in a little village called Elk Rapids and vaping on my old school REO. I have never been to Onaway...so....YES......RoAd TrIp to Onaway to visit OB:thumb:

So, On A Way it is......

...man I'm really messing up these videos some how...:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread