Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Eric, we truly thank you and welcome you ! The previous owner, Rob O'Neill, was legendary in his customer service.
He always answered the phone, and would share his evenings with us right here in REOVille !
REOS mods may have extended, if not saved, my life by freeing my forty years addiction to smoking ! This old Carolina Trucker is really thankful for the business you have undertaken. My wife, affectionately known as "Mamaw", is also happy I am not smoking anymore.
I love all eighteen of my REOS. Maybe not as much as my seven grandchildren, but by not smoking maybe I can still around to enjoy more of their lives.

I started this thread so maybe your customers could say hello and share a bit about themselves.
After all, you are part of our Reonauts Family, Eric !

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Eric,

Crazy mad REO fan, here. They introduced me to squonking and now it's the only way I roll.

What makes them special, in no particular order, is the mods themselves, this community, and the special respect we have for the creator. Kinda a 1+1+1=a lot more than three sorta gestalt thing.

You'll find us all more than willing to form that same kind of bond with you. Check the forum stats - this has been one of (if not THE) most popular subforums on ECF. Special stuff. Truly.

All yours now, and we're in for the ride if you are.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm glad to have the forum back up and alive. I'll be relying a LOT on everyone here to help keep me going in the right direction. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged from all you Hooples!

Just a quick little bit about the "new" ReosMods before I get back to building . . .

1. We plan to continue to build and supply P-67, Grands, and Mini's for the long haul. Being able to provide components for DIY repairs and the ability to send us your mods for SPA treatments is part of that commitment.

2. We are still finishing unpacking everything from the move, so please be patient here on ECF if it takes me a little while to get your questions answered.

3. I will be posting regular "Mothership Update" posts about what's going on here at the shop, with topics ranging from new product development, to stock updates, to just how the puppy is growing (9 week old mutt - part pit bull, part shepard, part husky, part lab, probably even a bit of porcupine in there somewhere).

Finally, I will be posting a short bio, along with updating my profile pic and signature so you can all start to get to know me a little better.

Thanks for making me feel VERY welcome here!

Eric

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Well I can tell you that Eric has taken the baton and run with it well. I set a grand into the spa and for a new 510, it was received, repaired and put back in the mail the very next business day. It looks like Rob found the perfect person to carry on REO's outstanding quality and customer service.

Welcome Eric and it was already a pleasure doing business with you!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Well I can tell you that Eric has taken the baton and run with it well. I set a grand into the spa and for a new 510, it was received, repaired and put back in the mail the very next business day. It looks like Rob found the perfect person to carry on REO's outstanding quality and customer service.

Welcome Eric and it was already a pleasure doing business with you!

I had the same experience, very fast turn around. The work done was top flight. All of the things I messed up when trying to cure a leak behind the plastic insert were repaired just fine. I don't think Eric even charged extra for undoing my do it yourself attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread