Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yay!!! Thank you @Sterno & @classwife & all the Reonauts that have kept the Reo-faith! Just what I needed. I'm down in the San Bernardino area attending my Dad's Memorial. ( Lots of sweet memories and life lessons). The timing of the re-opening of our Forum couldn't be better. Thank you!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yay!!! Thank you @Sterno & @classwife & all the Reonauts that have kept the Reo-faith! Just what I needed. I'm down in the San Bernardino area attending my Dad's Memorial. ( Lots of sweet memories and life lessons). The timing of the re-opening of our Forum couldn't be better. Thank you!
Happy thoughts and positive vibes sent your way Robinowitz.

Reactions: Robinowitz

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Hey folks, I have been out of touch for a good while. Would someone please bring me up-to-date on the REO mods company sale. Robert has really sold out??

The info you seek that we all know is on the front page of reosmods website.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
And thus far, there have been glowing reports from Reonauts who have done business with the new owners! I sent an email re the one of my grands needing a paint touch-up and received a reply pronto (they aren't doing any re-painting but nonetheless, I was impressed with the rapid and friendly response ).

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
And thus far, there have been glowing reports from Reonauts who have done business with the new owners! I sent an email re the one of my grands needing a paint touch-up and received a reply pronto (they aren't doing any re-painting but nonetheless, I was impressed with the rapid and friendly response ).

What color?? Back when is say sand the mod down to raw aluminum but now I'm thinking use some automotive touch up paint! Autozone has a pretty good selection.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
G'day gents, and ladies.
I'm trying to get saved up for a green/blk Grand, as I've been wanting that color combo for quite some time. I find that I prefer the Grand to a P67. I like the top button, and I just like wrapping my hand around the "box" more.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Just getting back into vaping after more than 3 years. Was surfing around on ECF and stumbled onto a link to Mt Baker vapor. Hawk Sauce, nectar of the Gods. My wallet is going to die...
wb! I tried MBV juice when I first started vaping, but didn't care for it. Have heard a ton of folks love the Hawk Sauce though!

I have really fallen in love with the 18490 size mini REOs mods...what strange twist of fate that brought this never used before 2.0 mini to my hands I cannot fathom, yet here it is, locked and loaded, and hitting like a champ!
full
:thumb::thumb::)
kewl beans! and with a matchy matchy drippin tippin too! :D

((((((((((((Robin))))))))))) I'm so sorry darlin! Hugs and loves :wub:

I ordered a P 67 yesterday and today received confirmation of shipment this AM. It didn't take them long to get it in the mail!!
Awesome! You'll love it I'm sure!

Okay so I've been vaping 1.1ohms for a few days at 6mg. Anyone else vape around that resistance that can chime in on what their nicotine level is? Feel like I want to increase
I'm no help. When I vaped that my nic was 24. A few months after going to .5 ohms with the SS wire, I was able to drop it, first to 18 and then to 15mg. :facepalm:

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
wb! I tried MBV juice when I first started vaping, but didn't care for it. Have heard a ton of folks love the Hawk Sauce though!

kewl beans! and with a matchy matchy drippin tippin too! :D

((((((((((((Robin))))))))))) I'm so sorry darlin! Hugs and loves :wub:

Awesome! You'll love it I'm sure!

I'm no help. When I vaped that my nic was 24. A few months after going to .5 ohms with the SS wire, I was able to drop it, first to 18 and then to 15mg. :facepalm:

What is the advantage of SS wire over Kanthal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread