Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
A needed new thread for sharing pictures, discussing anything/everything about the Reosmods Flagship.

My P67's rule the roost around here over all my other Reos, and easily over any other gear I have acquired both before my first Reo bought 3 years ago and after while this forum was closed when hanging out elsewhere. They and my SNEF DIY's are my end game in vaping.

p67s6s.jpg

The P67's are running 4 of my 6 Psyclone Mods Kryten's and a 528 Customs Goon LP that all have big low Ώ dual coils (24mm RDA's that come with an accessory squonk pin). Being a DLH vaper I've changed gears from the small chamber atty's I used to run on all the Reos (that are at best only marginally good for restricted lung hits)... to the larger chamber atty's with bigger air and excellent fluid dynamics on the P67's (and 2015 Woodvil's) that I can build for far better flavor than what the smaller atty's gave.

More to come as this will probably be my favorite thread here.

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
A needed new thread for sharing pictures, discussing anything/everything about the Reosmods Flagship.

My P67's rule the roost around here over all my other Reos, and easily over any other gear I have acquired both before my first Reo bought 3 years ago and after while this forum was closed handing out elsewhere. They and my SNEF DIY's are my end game in vaping.

View attachment 678631

The P67's are running 4 of my 6 Psyclone Mods Kryten's and a 528 Customs Goon LP that all have big low Ώ dual coils (24mm RDA's that come with an accessory squonk pin). Being a DLH vaper I've changed gears from the small chamber atty's I used to run on all the Reos (that are at best only marginally good for restricted lung hits)... to the larger chamber atty's with bigger air and excellent fluid dynamics on the P67's (and 2015 Woodvil's) that I can build for far better flavor than what the smaller atty's gave.

More to come as this will probably be my favorite thread here.

I didn't bother with the Psyclone Kryten; but I do have 3 Hadalys. Psyclone has a new atty in the works. I think it's called the Entheon. It's not officially out yet; but there are a few Betas around. I don't know what the difference is between it and the Hadaly.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I didn't bother with the Psyclone Kryten; but I do have 3 Hadalys. Psyclone has a new atty in the works. I think it's called the Entheon. It's not officially out yet; but there are a few Betas around. I don't know what the difference is between it and the Hadaly.

I have 2 Hadaly's despite them being more for tootle puffers. I have RxW builds in them and they can deliver excellent flavor albeit with the quite restricted draw for my uses. Their very shallow well and the low inside design of the tiny AFC's also lend to them being a leaker if over squonked/tilted with AFC's down. It's smaller squonk pin pass thru doesn't handle my VG DIY's as well as the Kryten's larger pin. So while I did try them on Reos I didn't run the Hadaly's on Reos... they were dripped on Pico 75W TC mods for sampling my new DIY's.

Hadaly's are for MTL or restricted lung hits... Kryten's can do MTL, DLH and everything between.

IAMA I am all done buying vape gear I don't visit vape gear/supplies related sites anymore, and I didn't know about the Entheon. So I just looked... nothing about it impresses me as having any improvement at all over the Kryten, and to me it has no eye appeal at all. It will be well made though coming from Psyclone Mods.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I have 2 Hadaly's despite them being more for tootle puffers. I have RxW builds in them and they can deliver excellent flavor albeit with the quite restricted draw for my uses. Their very shallow well and the low inside design of the tiny AFC's also lend to them being a leaker if over squonked/tilted with AFC's down. It's smaller squonk pin pass thru doesn't handle my VG DIY's as well as the Kryten's larger pin. So while I did try them on Reos I didn't run the Hadaly's on Reos... they were dripped on Pico 75W TC mods for sampling my new DIY's.

Hadaly's are for MTL or restricted lung hits... Kryten's can do MTL, DLH and everything between.

IAMA I am all done buying vape gear I don't visit vape gear/supplies related sites anymore, and I didn't know about the Entheon. So I just looked... nothing about it impresses me as having any improvement at all over the Kryten, and to me it has no eye appeal at all. It will be well made though coming from Psyclone Mods.

I don't use the Hadaly's much, nowadays. I did for a time. You do have to be careful about over squonking them. These days, I primarily use O-16s or Stumpys. I still think the Stumpy is one of the best attys ever made.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Hadaly's all I've been running for a while now. Sometimes I run the O16 too but I've been preferring the Hadaly. I just hate the screws being flatheads, otherwise love the vape.

I do too. Hadaly is a great vape. I think it was I who highly recommended it to you.
But lately, I just find myself migrating back to the Stumpy.
I was lucky enough to get a 3rd Stumpy, a couple months ago. I was offered the opportunity to buy a mod by someone who was giving up vaping entirely, and during the conversation, he mentioned that he also had. Stumpy, and did I want it as well?
So I grabbed it.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I love the side fire button on the P67 and I recently sold all my REO grands because my hands are so small that the reach to the fire button was a stretch. So I have a question. Canot you give the P67 a good bath like I could with the Grands? I read somewhere about a wood component on the P67.

You can if it's a newer p67 with the upgraded non wood insert.

Reactions: 57chilicat

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I love the side fire button on the P67 and I recently sold all my REO grands because my hands are so small that the reach to the fire button was a stretch. So I have a question. Canot you give the P67 a good bath like I could with the Grands? I read somewhere about a wood component on the P67.

A "plastic" insert is available to replace the wood, I think it is in "Accessories". I, a confirmed Hoople, bought that as well as the spring loaded button and was able to replace the wood with the plastic and installed the new spring loaded fire button.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
A "plastic" insert is available to replace the wood, I think it is in "Accessories". I, a confirmed Hoople, bought that as well as the spring loaded button and was able to replace the wood with the plastic and installed the new spring loaded fire button.

Yup.. I've done the plastic upgrade as soon as I found it on the site.. never did catch that spring and never see one up on the site.

Got plenty of springs if it's just a regular short spring??

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
@CMD-Ky was replacing the wood with plastic that hard? any connection issues?

While we're at it, might be nice if they offered strike plates for button mashers. Wore of my nice gold plating.

I found it easy to replace the wood with plastic. Retaining screw out, lower feed tube out, remove the firing (positive) pin, remove the insert. Reverse the steps and you have it. I am kind of a Rob styled Hoople but I was able to do it rather quickly. While you have it all apart I recommend replacing the button with the spring loaded button - it's already all apart and it is real easy.
No connection issues at all.

Reactions: CagedSpam

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
@CMD-Ky was replacing the wood with plastic that hard? any connection issues?

While we're at it, might be nice if they offered strike plates for button mashers. Wore of my nice gold plating.

I'm sure Eric would sell ya a replacement part if asked. Or send it in for the new insert,spring button and strike plate replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread