Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
pbc.jpg

This is my smooth peanut pecan butter cream recipe that you cannot stop vaping it. :) Those peanut butter and pecan lovers, you're gonna fall in love. ;)
  • Butter Pecan (FW) %2
  • DX Peanut Butter (TFA) %6
  • Sweet Cream (FW) %5
  • Caramel Original (TFA) %3
  • Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) %0.5
  • Marshmallow (TFA) %1
Mix: 70vg
Steep: 15 days.
Sweetener: No need, mars is there for sweetness.
Taste: Very creamy pecan inhale, and creamy peanut butter + caramel exhale.

Love from your alien friend, ReacT. Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
pbc.jpg

This is my smooth peanut pecan butter cream recipe that you cannot stop vaping it. :) Those peanut butter and pecan lovers, you're gonna fall in love. ;)
  • Butter Pecan (FW) %2
  • Sweet Cream (FW) %5
  • Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) %1
  • Marshmallow (TFA) %1
Taste: Very creamy pecan inhale, and peanut butter + caramel exhale.

That sounds right up my alley, gotta check and see what I need to order. I think I have everything but butter pecan.

Thanks!

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
I'll be trying this one also. Been trying for a long time now to come up with good peanut butter but I've only got one that I like but it's not great. So thanks and I'll let ya know how I like it for sure.

Above recipe is for more butter than pure peanut butter, but I do recommend it to try. The butter pecan adds support to the peanut butter and makes it something different. If you are up to only peanut butter, then I recommend;

DX Peanut Butter (TFA) %6
Peanut Butter (FLV) %1
Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) %0.5
Sweetener (TFA) %1

This will give you pure and sharp peanut butter taste, of course it is not possible to achieve %100 peanut butter taste like the real thing because peanut butter is one of the thing that cannot be replicated very well, like all strawberries and lemon flavors out there, almost all of them are candy type. To make this recipe more buttery and creamy, you will need to add some vanilla and cream you like. In this case, sweet cream from flavor west will be perfect. The FLV peanut butter is the key for the recipe.

WoodChucker

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Northern Michigan
Above recipe is for more butter than pure peanut butter, but I do recommend it to try. The butter pecan adds support to the peanut butter and makes it something different. If you are up to only peanut butter, then I recommend;

DX Peanut Butter (TFA) %6
Peanut Butter (FLV) %1
Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) %0.5
Sweetener (TFA) %1

This will give you pure and sharp peanut butter taste, of course it is not possible to achieve %100 peanut butter taste like the real thing because peanut butter is one of the thing that cannot be replicated very well, like all strawberries and lemon flavors out there, almost all of them are candy type. To make this recipe more buttery and creamy, you will need to add some vanilla and cream you like. In this case, sweet cream from flavor west will be perfect. The FLV peanut butter is the key for the recipe.

Thanks for the info. Like the poster (MsLoud) stated I tried this at a higher % also, I think I was using it at 3 or 4 % so maybe that's the key, just lower it a little. I just ordered the stuff I need from BullCity to give this a try. BTW, BC has a 15% off sale going on until Monday using code (MEMORIAL2017) if anyone is interested.

Anyway, thanks again and I'll be playing around with both of these recipes and let you know how they turn out. Appreciate the help!

Elites

Mar 11, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
pbc.jpg

• Butter Pecan (FW) %2
  • Sweet Cream (FW) %5
  • Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) %0.5
  • Marshmallow (TFA) %1
Taste: Very creamy pecan inhale, and creamy peanut butter + caramel exhale.

@ReacT Can Sweet Cream FW sub with TFA as I don't have SC FW and what is the difference between them? Thanks for sharing.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
@Elites
TFA sweet cream is a flavor killer and it mutes all other flavors. I personally do not use TFA Sweet Cream and I do not suggest it for this recipe, it will mute all other flavors after 10 days of steep not even 15 days. Fresh Cream FA can be used at %1.5 in this case if you have.

@WoodChucker
Enjoy it my friend :)

Last edited:

spindrift61

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Ok ReacT, time to make this recipe. My flavors came in this morning and ready to mix. I am fairly new to DIY'ng and after this mornings shipment now have over 200 flavors. Have most of your recipe's in my e-juice Me Up calculator. I'll make this one and the Grandmaster Clone. Thanks for all your hard work on these.

Reactions: MsLoud

spindrift61

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Shaked and vaped and sure taste a lot of peanut butter. I like it but flavor is just peanut butter at this early point...and I like peanut butter too. I am not a big fan of steeping cause I make small batches all the time and run out a lot. I am new to vaping and even newer to DIY'ng. I don't believe I have steeped anything beyond a day or two yet. As I get further involved in mixing I will be able to do this. Main problem is I do not know what I want for an ADV at this early point in my vaping experience. I do understand the necessity of steeping but, just not there yet in being organized to be able to that. And I am kind of concerned I won't like it and have to through it away. I am cheap that way. I don't mind spending money on couple hundred flavors and thousand or two milliliters in base mixes but, when it comes down to throwing something away?...no that is not me. I'd rather suffer and vape it down quickly so I can try another recipe. OK, on to the Grandmaster now. Thanks.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Shaked and vaped and sure taste a lot of peanut butter. I like it but flavor is just peanut butter at this early point...and I like peanut butter too. I am not a big fan of steeping cause I make small batches all the time and run out a lot. I am new to vaping and even newer to DIY'ng. I don't believe I have steeped anything beyond a day or two yet. As I get further involved in mixing I will be able to do this. Main problem is I do not know what I want for an ADV at this early point in my vaping experience. I do understand the necessity of steeping but, just not there yet in being organized to be able to that. And I am kind of concerned I won't like it and have to through it away. I am cheap that way. I don't mind spending money on couple hundred flavors and thousand or two milliliters in base mixes but, when it comes down to throwing something away?...no that is not me. I'd rather suffer and vape it down quickly so I can try another recipe. OK, on to the Grandmaster now. Thanks.

When I first got into DIY I still had/bought juice I knew I liked so I was sure to have something to vape and mixed a bunch of 20 - 30 ml recipe testers and speed steeped them with a warm bath in a crock pot. Once I found a recipe I liked I immediately mixed at least 120ml of it and put it in the cabinet to steep slowly. Before long I had 1 - 2 liters of recipes steeping and was vaping DIY that had steeped at least a month. This was a year ago. I currently have 2.5 - 3 liters in the steep cabinet, haven't mixed anything in over a month and some of the juice I am vaping right now was mixed in January (I started DIY last August).

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org

Since 2012, when I was geting in to DIY, there were no recipes, no calculators. There were few information on some pages, because of that I was throwing tons of juice while learning how to make a juice good. The disadvantage of DIY is "TRIAL". It is not possible to find an ADV in DIY without trial/steeping and throwing some juice. Thats one thing I have learned in time by my self.

Everyone has a different pleasure of taste. I may love a recipe but you may not. So the best way is to find an ADV to use your imagination and make a juice with your feelings. This is an expensive way, because you will throw lots of juice in this way but you will find what you are looking for.

Like @Fozzy71, I started by making 20-30ml of juices. I still make 30ml juices if I'm working on a new formula. So I suggest you to make 30ml juices especially when you try someone elses recipes for the first time.

I can guarantee that you cannot find an ADV or juice without steeping process. It is the key for ejuice. What makes premium juices good is the proper steeping without oxidation and using high quality sweet VG, fresh soft nicotine. That means almost every juice needs 15 days steeping. All of my recipes require 15 days steeping, I did not release any shake and vape recipes. Dont be afraid of throwing some juice after 15 days steeping time, because this is the only way to make your self happy in DIY. One day, the reward will make you so happy.
finger.jpg

Last edited:

spindrift61

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Ok, I get it...I do. I gave up buying juice months ago. I am attempting to find my all day vape. I just finished making your Isolani Clone. Have 6 now of your recipe's I completed in the last few days and will try to let them steep. Not sure about the Vanilla Coconut Sugar Cookie. That one may not make it very long. I have made your recipe's pretty much exactly as you have written them. I have a very nice selection of flavors to chose from so they should spot. Thank you for all your work and sharing them with others. I for one do not have a great palate caused by my previous smoking.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Oh and just sitting here...I have now found my ADV.......shhhhhh! (thanks ReacT).
I had an ADV when I started and it would change when I bought something new I like... and that would be the only thing I vape all day. I now rarely vape/make the same recipe more than a few times. I have 5 tanks in rotation right now, and 4 or 5 recipes for my dripper, and none of those recipes is something I have made a big batch of before. They are things I tested 20ml of and then made 100 - 200ml of, or they are 6 or 7 x 20ml single flavor testers that I just dumped together to vape on thru a tank. Some of these franken-testers will end up becoming recipes later. With 100+ bottles of flavoring to use up most would go bad before I could use them if I only vaped one recipe all day long.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
oh hope these flavors last for a long time. So what is the shelf life? I have a couple hundred flavors all purchased in the last few months.
I can only speak to real flavors super concentrates (alcohol based, not pg) as that is all I buy now. They say 12 - 18 months stored in a cool dark place or 3 - 4 years stored in a fridge (but do not freeze them as the alcohol based flavors can separate). You should check with the manufacturers of your flavors if you want specifics for them but I would expect them to be similar in terms of recommended storage techniques and shelf life. I do not know if you can freeze pg based flavors (possibly since you can freeze pg nicotine?) so you should definitely check before attempting that.

Last edited:

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
I haven't tried peanut butter yet - sounds good - have to get some.
LOVE FW Butter Pecan!
Getting real close:

Butter Pecan

Butter Pecan (FW), 6.00%
Caramel (FA), 2.00%
Butterscotch (FA), 1.00%
Sweet Cream (CAP), 2.50%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA), 1.50%
Sweetner (TFA), 1.00%

BTW: FA has the best Caramel IMO

Reactions: dobroeutro
Status