Some Chipping and Peeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieRay18

Oct 5, 2016
So over the course of maybe 7-8 months my H-Priv 220 acquired these scratches. It looks like it got repeatedly shanked. Maybe a old cutting board type look all over the sides. I live in a hot/humid area and my hands get a little sweaty so I figured that was the problem for the paint chipping. Does anyone have any recommendations? I dont want to sticker bomb it. Thought about buying a skin for it. And thought about using car based spray paint (and I could change the colour of it as well).

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Mightyskin[emoji106]
ea968d3c4e4903798dab6a36b7298e9d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I'm assuming that the part showing the wear is the red triangle thingie used for firing. I have some smok tanks with the red coloring, and they look beaten to hell. It scratches if you even look at it rudely. Sure is a delicate coating when you consider the kind of wear it's gonna be subjected to.

I'm either gonna let'em be or borrow one of my daughters' nail polishes and touch up. Pprabably let'em be.

StevieRay18

Oct 5, 2016
I'm assuming that the part showing the wear is the red triangle thingie used for firing. I have some Smok tanks with the red coloring, and they look beaten to hell. It scratches if you even look at it rudely. Sure is a delicate coating when you consider the kind of wear it's gonna be subjected to.

I'm either gonna let'em be or borrow one of my daughters' nail polishes and touch up. Pprabably let'em be.
Actually its barely the fire button at all. Theres a chip on it but thats it. Its the whole mod all the way around that looks like diamond plating for a truck. Where it should be all black it has around 80+ minor scratches on that area. I dont really drop it but if I do my room has carpet and this flared up about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread