me wantum.
Kawa green.jpg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    hehehe I'll play along! I'm good at nonsensical gibberish :D I've posted yur log loader truck pic all over ECF. It's one of my major Reo sales talking points! :D
    Yeah, but you still haven't convinced me to get one. Now, if there was ever an end squonk Reo, I might be tempted;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Yeah, but you still haven't convinced me to get one. Now, if there was ever an end squonk Reo, I might be tempted;)
    haven't tried too hard......some folks are just lost causes hehehe j/k :wub: I know yur happy with yur cv's. Did I get you to try squonking, or something else?

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    haven't tried too hard......some folks are just lost causes hehehe j/k :wub: I know yur happy with yur cv's. Did I get you to try squonking, or something else?
    Combination of you and some folks on the other forum. I am happy to see that the Reo tradition will continue, great reputation. And I really probably would own one (or more) myself if it wasn't for the fact that I'm just stubborn about where I like the squonk hole.

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Sorry for hijacking the thread with talk of non-Reo mods. Just wanted to stop in and say welcome back to a company that has an outstanding reputation, and has been missed greatly by the community.

And of course to give Debadoo a bit of a hard time when I saw her.;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    The CV's are an excellent mod for the price, I had one but was never really comfortable with it due to it not having any safety protection for shorts. I finally decided to just let my Reos's handle my squonking needs.
    Jup. I feel perfectly safe with my Reos and that is priceless

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    6beecbfae4e405542ff6a0139a62b776.jpg

Because this thread needs more activity, cocobolo woodvil with a goon24 and African black wood giga-nut punch with twisted masses24.
    Looks good!
    Not sure about putting prison blueprints out on the internet, tho....LOL!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Yay!!! I've been chatting and reading on a couple of the other Reo threads but just had to say YAY again! We are darned lucky to have you Eric AND you just inherited a huge family of silly, helpful and kind Reonauts. Such a deal!?

Thanks for keeping us posted. We do have a saying here: " a picture or it didn't happen." . Looking forward to some pooch pics from you.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    • Deleted by Eric Parlin

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Yay!!! I've been chatting and reading on a couple of the other Reo threads but just had to say YAY again! We are darned lucky to have you Eric AND you just inherited a huge family of silly, helpful and kind Reonauts. Such a deal!?

Thanks for keeping us posted. We do have a saying here: " a picture or it didn't happen." . Looking forward to some pooch pics from you.

There is currently a pupper pic in the Pampered Pets thread. More to come soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread