Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The main Reo daily drivers are always my five P67's... for months four have been running Kryten's, the newest one a Black Goon LP for 2+ months.

Back ups are a couple of my 2015 Woodvil's... one is currently trying out a Black Pulse, the other a Black Serpent BF.

Coming to try on the P67's is some just released new mesh RDA's (that come with squonk pins) and rolls of KA1, Ni80 and SS316L mesh for them. These will be cloud monsters that will go through some very serious joose reserves. However, the low ohm mesh builds will take all that the highest rated high drain batteries can handle on the Reos. So I will also bring back 150W or 200W TC Mods to drip them on. A plus is that these atty's can easily also run single, dual, quad, parallel, Clapton, etc coils that won't push the batteries as hard on the Reos. I could have them as early as Saturday night.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I'm definitely a single coil, MTL vaper and I'm using O-16s and Chalice IIIs mostly. I still fall back on an RM2 or an RM3 sometimes, and I still like them as well as any others I've tried, pretty much. I guess my overall favorite atty for MY purposes remains the Chalice III. I like everything about it. However, I realize it's probably not airy enough for DLHs....

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I'm definitely a single coil, MTL vaper and I'm using O-16s and Chalice IIIs mostly. I still fall back on an RM2 or an RM3 sometimes, and I still like them as well as any others I've tried, pretty much. I guess my overall favorite atty for MY purposes remains the Chalice III. I like everything about it. However, I realize it's probably not airy enough for DLHs....

One of the best looking and best machined attys that I have seen. I was never able to cool it down enough for me.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
One of the best looking and best machined attys that I have seen. I was never able to cool it down enough for me.
I know exactly what you mean. I run it wide open all the time, and I don't dare wrap a coil below about .7-.8 ohms or it's not quite right...little warm...for me. But that's my perfect sweet spot, and has been for several years now. I agree it's the best machined atty....it's the best I've owned, anyway. I've been a big fan of all the Chalices.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thanks guys for the Info..

I've been using the origin little 16 x2 since it came out.. Also have an original Derringer I modded to bf. Also a couple of Hornets I also recently modded for others (kept one for the wife's reo mini 14500) and a cyclone with afc and a couple old rm2s of course. A few others as well.

I get bored every great while and need something to play around with.. so I just bought me a authentic Psyclone Hadalay! Last one i could find online :)

Wife always says no but,what the hell.. won't be the first or last time I say yes. Hehe

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I drilled all of my RM2s out. Actually, I reamed them out with a little jewelry file.

My "in house" drill can only do up to 3/8" bits, but it is good enough to make tootle puffer atty's into DLH atty's (I prefer the drill press/vise that are buried in storage someplace).

Unfortunately my modifications to one of my Chalice III's failed to get even close to what could be called a restricted DLH atty, so all of the Chalice III's and II saw little use before being retired. But then all of my small chamber atty's are pretty much retired (the Nuppin's, O-16's, Cyclones, Era's, NoGain, IGO-S, RM2's, RM3's, and a bunch of others). So is all the atty's I got from CAM (including all the authentic ones). But then so is most of the atty's I bought for the TC Mods while away from here after the forum closed, and every atty bought before I bought my first Reo 3 years ago for the GP's, ProVari's and the many tube modes before them.

I run 22mm-30mm atty's now days, none of which started out life as a tootle puffer atty. :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am still using 2 Chalice III's on 2 of my mini 14500's, and a Nuppin on my P67. Right now those are the only ones, I have set up for use. I have never changed the way I vape, always set my coils up around 2.0 to 2.2 OHM's in everything I vape on. I am a wimp I know.:blush:

KAS

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I am still using 2 Chalice III's on 2 of my mini 14500's, and a Nuppin on my P67. Right now those are the only ones, I have set up for use. I have never changed the way I vape, always set my coils up around 2.0 to 2.2 OHM's in everything I vape on. I am a wimp I know.:blush:

KAS

It be boring if we all vaped the same :)

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I vape on my standard cyclones and no fear again a lot. Past couple of weeks have been the divo and chalice III. Waiting on my hornets to get back from catfish. Mtl is all I do, I have other attys for lung inhales though when I'm feeling the need for more vapor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread