Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
4 LP Grands in daily use with -
O16 largest holes full open, RY4 mix @ 8mg
O16 largest holes full open, Radioactive diluted to 25% @ 8mg
RM3-alike (A6mini) drilled out for BF and larger air-holes, Dekang Apple/GreenMint mix @9mg
RM4 largest holes full open, Cure2.0 @ 25% @8mg
all fitted w/dual 2.0mm ID 0.6-0.7 ohms net Kanthal A1 and FiberFreaks rayon wicks for DLH but not Spydro's VVLDLH :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
4 LP Grands in daily use with -
O16 largest holes full open, RY4 mix @ 8mg
O16 largest holes full open, Radioactive diluted to 25% @ 8mg
RM3-alike (A6mini) drilled out for BF and larger air-holes, Dekang Apple/GreenMint mix @9mg
RM4 largest holes full open, Cure2.0 @ 25% @8mg
all fitted w/dual 2.0mm ID 0.6-0.7 ohms net Kanthal A1 and FiberFreaks rayon wicks for DLH but not Spydro's VVLDLH :)

Wow.. RY4 juice! Been years since I've seen that name! Haha brings back memories of puresmokers old supply of RY4. Stuff was good 4 years old haha.. kept my last bottle way too long to sample it every so often.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I tend to try and pair atties with juices (all DIY). No real reason other than I like specific setups, top to bottom, for each experience. Kind of like a martini goes in a martini glass, scotch in a tumbler, and so on.

With that said...

P67/Narda blueberry yoghurt
P67/Pancake mango lasse
Grand/O16 spicy chai
Grand/Nipple absinthe
Grand/Graal berries with coolada

A tad decadent, perhaps, but a) I'm still money ahead by a long shot over smoking (check the sig below), and b) I'm, like, not smoking (and have the lowest blood pressure in 25 years to show for it among other health improvements).

Suchtie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2014
Vienna / Austria
Olittle with custom-Cap on Mini / Roobarb & Custard (Divine Shots) :)

REO-Mini-Roobarb-Custard.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have been playing around with a Black Serpent BF (with a chuff added) on a Jatoba/Ebony Woodvil for about a month. It has a rare build for me... a single coil (I prefer big dual coils for my DLH's). It's not a top shelf atty for me, but it works quite well, and for a low price. The rating would go up with a dual build in it though. It'll probably reside on a eleaf Pico Squeeze though rather than a Reo, and get used as yet another option for my wee hours of the night errand runs as a very compact combo. (Maybe also in part because I just had a custom 3D printed car cup made for holding 2 Pico's... both their 75W TC Mod and Squeeze models will fit in it.)

woodyserpentb8b.jpg

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Running all of the P67's today (like I do every day), but put one of the Hadaly's back on the TRA/Black Ano to run a RxW build for a new SNEF DIY I mixed last night.

View attachment 684017

Got one just like it but with a sl door! :) I'd take a pic but the wife is in a hurry to run to dinner.

Reactions: JC Okie

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
View attachment 684027

First decent alien coil.. Made one the other day 26/36g that came out to .27ohms and was too much for me to handle at 12mg nic.

Spent a full day trying to get the alien down and only made a couple of decent prices :/ bad how to videos on you tube.:/

This one I did in about 30 mins and is a 28g/36g 3mm 4 wrap. Comes out to .34ohms on my hadaly.

Only got a good 3inches usable out of about a foot haha.

I'd normally would show a pic of the coil but it's ugly!! I don't have the proper nylon plyers to straighten it out yet. It's bad but vapes!

Reactions: Robinowitz

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Here's my 2 newest builds on my 2 origin little 16 rbas.

First made was a 30g core x3 Clapton with 36g wrap. 5 wraps comes out to .49ohms.

20170910_174353.jpg

Then I made some aliens with 30g core and 36g wrap! Didn't make this thinking I could fit it on the little 16 but here I tried poking it threw the post and it makes it! So I had to try it out haha..

5 wrap cones out to around .46ohms.

20170910_174308.jpg

Struggled getting it good as I messed around with it too much with the tweezers and it calasped on me and I had a he'll of a time fixing it to save it! Prob spent an hour fixing it haha.. no way was I giving up on it knowing how hard it is to make.

Here's a better pic..

20170910_175343.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread